DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c5aff/airconditioning_a) has announced the addition of Supplier Relations US, LLC's new report "Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2011 Edition]" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2011 Edition]”
The Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry report contains the most recent data and analysis on the industry's key financial data, cost and pricing, competitive landscape, industry structure. Also updated are the latest trade, shipment, and inventory data through March 2011. This year-end update provides the data necessary to make informed forecasts and business planning after the recent seasonal changes in output.
This 180-page report includes the most recent information on the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. This report provides the most current data available, such as shipments, inventory and trade data through March 2011, and sophisticated forecasts up to 2015 accounting for the affects of the recent economic recession. Industry analysts consider this report the most comprehensive and consistently updated guide to the industry.
Definition & Classification
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing air-conditioning (except motor vehicle) and warm air furnace equipment and/or (2) manufacturing commercial and industrial refrigeration and freezer equipment. This 6-digit NAICS industry (333415) is under the hierarchy of Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Industry (33341), Machinery Manufacturing Subsector (333), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Its SIC equivalent codes are: 2499 - Wood Products, NEC (wood cooling towers); 3443 - Fabricated Plate Work (Boiler Shops) (metal cooling towers); 3444 - Sheet Metal Work (cooling towers, sheet metal); and 3585 - Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment (except motor vehicle air-conditioning).
Revenue, Profitability & Foreign Trade Preview
The industry's revenue for the year 2010 was approximately $24.5 billion USD, with an estimated gross profit of 28.64%. Import was valued at $6.5 billion USD from 84 countries. The industry also exported $5.3 billion USD worth of merchandise to 195 countries. Adding import value to and subtracting export value from the industry's shipment value, the total domestic demand for the industry in 2010 was $25.7 billion USD.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:
- -Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
- -Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
- -2011-2015 Forecast
- Industry Income Statement
- -All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
- -4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
- Industry Balance Sheet
- -Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
- -Inventory fabrication stages
- -Calculated balance sheet ratios
- Capital Expenditure
- -Plant additions and expansions
- -Computer and IT investments
- -Machinery and Equipment for production and material handling
- Industry Cost Analysis
- -Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight
- -Materials and their percentage share of total material costs
- Industry Pricing Analysis
- -Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting
- -Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories
- Industry Foreign Trade
- -Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries
- -Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs
- Industry Structure
- -Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure
- -Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers
- -Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution
- Competitive Landscape
- -Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares
- -Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c5aff/airconditioning_a