GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MAGNETICS 2011, the world’s premier forum on magnetic applications, technologies and materials, has announced its 7th annual event will take place March 1-2, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio. This two-day conference is a leading global event focused on the latest economic developments and technical advancements in magnetics markets and technologies bringing together worldwide magnetics experts.
“Magnetics 2011 is a once-a-year opportunity for professionals involved in magnetics technologies to learn the latest advancements in magnetic applications, technology and materials as well as global issues of supply, demand and pricing of magnetic materials,” said Heather Krier, conference program manager and editor of Magnetics Business & Technology magazine.
The industry-leading line-up of speakers includes:
- Darrell Adams • Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group (HPMG)
- Walt Benecki • Walter T. Benecki LLC
- Dr. Harrie Buswell • Buswell Energy LLC
- Lowell Christensen • TruTech Speciality Motors
- Steve Constantinides • Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corp.
- Keith A. Delaney • Rare Earth Industry and Technology Association (REITA)
- Peter C. Dent • Electron Energy Corporation
- Joachim Gerster • Vacuumschmelze GmbH und Co. KG
- Bernd Gundelsweiler • Kendrion Binder Magnete GmbH Passenger Car Systems
- Samir R. Kagalwala • Power Magnetic Consultancy (PMC)
- Philip Keller • Metrolab Technology SA
- Dmitri Litvinov • University of Houston
- Ian London • Avalon Rare Metals, Inc.
- Hussam Maleh • ElectroMagneticWorks, Inc.
- Karen Martirosyan • University of Texas at Brownsville, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Dr. Yutaka Matsuura • NEOMAX Company, Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- John Nellessen Jr. • ALL Magnetics, Inc.
- Hartmut Pagel • MAGSYS magnet systeme GmbH
- Ed Richardson • US Magnet Materials Association (USMMA)
- Chris Riley • Cobham Technical Services, Vector Fields Software
- Thomas Schliesch • MAX BAERMANN GMBH
- Mark A. Smith • Molycorp, Inc.
- Stephen Straus • Correlated Magnetics Research, LLC
- Dr. Oliver Zimmermann • STEINERT GmbH
For complete conference details, including presentation descriptions, speaker bios, pre-conference workshop descriptions, registration information and exhibiting opportunities, please visit http://www.magneticsmagazine.com/conf-2011/mag_conf11_index.php.
Early-bird registration ends January 20th. Register now for a discounted rate. Group discounts also apply.