DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dc094/project_finance_tr) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Project Finance Trends in the Global Wind Energy Market to 2015 - Deals, Competitive Analysis of Debt Providers, Advisors, Sponsors and Interest Rates" to their offering.
This report offers comprehensive information on the major trends observed in project financing in the global wind market, and provides in depth analysis of the overall investments overview in the global wind power industry provides investment forecasts up to 2015. The research analyzes the growth trends and investments through project financing in major wind power markets of the world.
From an emerging fuel source twenty years ago, wind energy today has transformed into a commercial generating technology in over seventy countries with more effective and more reliable equipment and machinery. The global wind energy market is expanding at an accelerating pace, with wind energy installations growing by 32% in 2009 over 2008. Global wind energy installed capacity increased at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.7% from 24,100 MW (megawatts) in 2001 to 160,014 MW in 2009, of which 38,361 MW came online only in 2009. Wind power had become an important player in the global energy market, with the growing equipment market creating a large number of jobs.
The US leads the global wind energy market with a share of 21.9% of the cumulative installed capacity in 2009. The US is followed by China, which accounted for 16.3% of the total installed base in the global market. Germany and Spain are the next to follow with a share of 16.1% and 12% respectively. India with 6.8% and Italy with 3% are the other leading nations in the global wind market.
The study identifies potential hotspots in the world and analyzes the project financing trends in such markets. The research provides a detailed analysis deal value and volume, by transaction type, by project size, league tables and top project finance deals in major markets. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
This report gives an in-depth analysis of the key project financing trends in the global wind energy market. The research provides trends by deal value, volume, deal type and forecasts to 2015. The report provides comparison of the interest rates and key project financing mechanisms in the major markets such as the US, Germany, India and China.
- Deal Value trends and Forecasts from 2004 to 2015
- Deal Types from 2004-2015
- Project Finance Trends by Project Size and deal size from 2004 to 2015
- Interest rate comparison
- League tables for major debt providers, advisors and sponsors
- Country Analysis for Germany, the US, India and China.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow the user to:
- Identify key investment trends and opportunities in the global wind market
- Identify key partners and development avenues for future business prospects
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Project Finance in Wind Energy
- Global Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in the Global Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in the Europe Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in Germany Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in Spain Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in Italy Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in the North American Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in the US Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in Canada Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in Mexico Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in the Asia Pacific Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in China Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in India Wind Energy Market
- Project Finance Trends in Australia Wind Energy Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dc094/project_finance_tr