KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AMC Theatres (AMC), a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company, announces that guests in Texas will soon be able to watch the latest movies while enjoying their favorite food and beverages when a renovated wing at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 in Grapevine, Texas opens on Dec. 8.
Just weeks after the debut of AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Essex Green 9 in West Orange, N.J. on Nov. 17 and AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 on Nov. 22, AMC Grapevine Mills 30 combines restaurant cuisine and cocktails with AMC’s noted immersive movie theatre experience and hit movies.
“We are excited to present AMC Grapevine Mills 30 as another one of our flagship AMC Dine-In Theatres,” said Gerry Lopez, chief executive officer and president, AMC. “This concept showcases the options we provide our guests. It’s one example of how AMC embraces consumer trends and takes a proprietary approach to food and beverage service at the concession stand and inside our auditoriums.”
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 offers two meal-and-a-movie options inside 13 newly renovated auditoriums as well as a bar and lounge:
Cinema Suites® - Five auditoriums at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 will feature:
- Premium, upscale in-theatre dining
- Reserved seating in luxury recliners
- Up to nine feet of row spacing
- Extensive menu including Cinema Suites specialties such as Bleu Cheese Chips, Blackened Salmon and Lobster Ravioli served on unique swivel tables via seat-side service
- Cinema Suites guests must be at least 21 years old
Fork & Screen® - Eight auditoriums at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 will offer:
- Casual, in-theatre dining
- Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
- Table-top dining
- An extensive menu including Crab Rangoon Dip, Thai Coconut Chicken Tenders and Chocolate Loving Spoon Cake served via seat-side service
Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless
accompanied by a parent or guardian
(at least 21)
- A full-service bar and lounge area inside the theatre
- Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
- Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and a selection of appetizers and desserts
MacGuffins guests must be at least 18 years old; minors
accompanied by a parent or guardian
(at least 21) are welcome
AMC Dine-In Theatres at AMC Grapevine Mills 30 pricing:
- Adult movie tickets range from $6 to $10 depending on the time of purchase plus a $15 experience charge for Cinema Suites or a $10 experience charge for Fork & Screen
- The $15/$10 experience charge is deducted from meal purchases in the auditorium
AMC Grapevine Mills 30 also offers 17 traditional auditoriums featuring stadium seating, which have been open since the 13 auditoriums in the AMC Dine-In Theatres’ wing closed for renovation in September.
In addition to AMC Grapevine Mills 30, AMC will open a fourth AMC Dine-In Theatre location at AMC Menlo Park 12 in Edison, N.J. on Dec. 15.
AMC features five existing AMC Dine-In Theatre locations:
- AMC Bridgewater Commons 7 – Bridgewater, N.J.
- AMC Essex Green 9 – West Orange, N.J.
- AMC Fork & Screen Buckhead – Atlanta
- AMC Studio 30 – Olathe, Kan.
- AMC Mainstreet 6 – Kansas City, Mo.
For more information about AMC Dine-In Theatres, please visit: www.amctheatres.com/dinein.
About AMC Entertainment Inc.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., AMC Entertainment Inc. is a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company. With a history of industry leadership and innovation dating back to 1920, the company today serves hundreds of millions of guests annually through interests in 382 theatres with 5,342 screens in five countries. www.AMCTheatres.com.