SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pluritas, LLC, a leading IP transaction advisory firm, is currently accepting offers to acquire the worldwide rights to the AMIGA trademarks and associated intellectual property.
The Amiga computer, launched by Commodore International in 1985, was acclaimed for combining superior multimedia technology with ease of use, creating millions of loyal customers throughout the world. The Amiga community thrives today and has been awaiting the return of the brand that helped revolutionize the computer and gaming industry. The Amiga computer was recently voted the 7th greatest computer and the 37th best tech product of all-time by PC World.
Amiga Inc., who is also actively seeking investment capital to fund the ongoing development of their enabling technologies, holds the intellectual property related to the AMIGA personal computer that was developed and sold by Commodore International and Amiga Corporation, including hardware designs, software, operating systems, trademarks, and other intellectual properties. Bill McEwen, CEO of Amiga states that “we are very excited to be working with Pluritas as Amiga has developed a platform in which a strategic buyer or investor can launch new products and technologies that are game changers for the consumer and industry.”
Key investment considerations:
- Globally recognized and revered brand with an active user base and following;
- Unique cult status with developer and artistic/animation community but with mainstream, mass market brand appeal;
- Trademark coverage in over 100 countries, including China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea as well as North American and Europe;
- Amiga has significant brand awareness whereas a new brand or new company would have to spend significant marketing dollars to achieve these levels of awareness today;
- Amiga has “master brand” potential and can be extended over products and services related to the computer, technology, and gaming categories;
- Due to its historic roots in innovation, the brand can be married with current and cutting edge technology.
Interested parties may request additional information concerning the sale by contacting Pluritas at:
Pluritas Main Office: 415-354-1760
Mark Thomann - extension 107 -- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Aronoff - extension 101 -- email: email@example.com
Founded in 2002, Pluritas (www.pluritas.com) is a global IP transaction advisory firm specializing in divestitures, acquisitions, and mergers where Intellectual Property (IP) is a major component of the transaction.