NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kantar Video, a division of WPP’s insight, information, and consultancy network, Kantar, announced today seventeen industry-wide VideolyticsTM Preferred Partners. The seventeen partners cover all aspects of the online and mobile video publishing and advertising industry.
All partners integrate with Kantar’s VideolyticsTM platform, allowing advertisers, agencies, and content owners -- many of whom are already working with these partners -- the ability to utilize Kantar Video’s robust analytics, tracking, and optimization. The range of partnerships illustrates the importance and ease of adoption of the VideolyticsTM platform by advertisers and media companies.
“Kantar Video exists to help our partners and their clients fully realize the true potential of online and mobile video,” said Bill Lederer, CEO of Kantar Video. “Our partners are a select lot. They are carefully chosen for their dependability, innovativeness, and client focus. We are proud to be associated with them and expect to work closely together to bring more attention and budget to what we believe is the most captivating and promising of media platforms.”
The partners include:
- 2Cimple - Interactive video application platform, which provides contextual advertising applications to optimize and monetize video across online, social media, and mobile environments.
- Adap.TV - Develops video advertising trading, serving, and management technology that make video more profitable and less painful.
- AdoTube - In-stream video ad network and advertising solution platform for major publishers with a variety of unique interactive formats, which help publishers lower abandonment rates while increasing in-stream engagement for advertisers.
- blip.tv- A publishing platform for web shows that offers hosting, distribution, and advertising for independent content creators.
- Brightcove - online video platform for enterprise and media publishers.
- BrightRoll - Provider of online video advertising services, helping major brands and agencies execute “smart video ad campaigns” across the industry’s leading publishers.
- EyeWonder, a Limelight Networks, Inc. business (NASDAQ: LLNW) - Provides interactive digital ad technology and services to increase the value of inventory for publishers and improve the performance of advertisers’ interactive ad campaigns.
- JC Player – Easy to use flash video player that can be fully customized to load general flash video content.
- KIT Digital - Provider of video management and delivery solutions in online, mobile, and IP-enabled television environments for enterprise clients across 35+ countries.
- Limelight Networks VPS, (formerly Delve Networks) - Online video platform to manage, publish, measure, and monetize high quality video content for business and media companies.
- LiveRail - Video advertising technology company, that delivers technology solutions that enable and enhance the monetization of internet-distributed video.
- Ooyala - Provider of video platform applications and services catering to media companies and marketers.
- thePlatform - Online video management platform for broadband, mobile, and TV companies.
- ScanScout - In-stream video ad network, helps brands engage their target audiences in high performing, 100% brand-safe environments.
- TidalTV - Video advertising solutions provider that ensures brands reach their target with optimal accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness via advanced targeting, real-time ad decisioning, optimization, and yield management capabilities.
- Tremor Media - Online video advertising network providing advertisers with video advertising opportunities on over 2,500 in-stream sites and over 5000 in-page sites comprised of top-tier publishers with more than 190 million unique visitors per month.
- Twistage - A flexible video platform and digital media management solution, powering customized workflows for enterprise and media organizations.
Media publishers, marketers, and agencies working with Kantar Video Preferred Partners will have access to Kantar Video’s analytics and content tracking platform. VideolyticsTM provides a detailed picture of who is watching what, when, where, and how they are engaging with online video. It also provides content owners with a better way to monetize their media offerings. As an open platform, Videolytics TM will also be integrating with other Kantar operating companies specializing in attitudinal, behavioral, social media analytics, and competitive advertising insights.
“Blip.tv is very excited about our partnership with Kantar Video, which will help move the industry to the next generation of video measurement, while shedding light on the rise of independent producers who are attracting more than 95 million views a month to blip.tv shows.” Mike Hudack, CEO blip.tv
“Coupled with Ooyala analytics, VideolyticsTM allows publishers to track and optimize their online video advertising strategies.” Bismarck Lepe, Founder-- President of Product Strategy, Ooyala
For partnered ad networks, Kantar Video will give advertisers access to powerful online & mobile video analytics and the rich datasets of Kantar, including attitudinal and global panel data along with online behavioral metrics, clearly showcasing online & mobile video advertising effectiveness.
“Our partnership with Kantar Video allows brands to combine ScanScout technology with VideolyticsTM to target, track, and optimize video ads to increase the effectiveness of their campaigns.” Jason Krebs, Executive Vice President, ScanScout.
“Partnering with Kantar Video gives us and our advertisers access to much deeper data to help showcase the effectiveness of our innovative in-stream ad formats,” said Steven Jones, AdoTube Chief Strategy and Operations Officer. “This will ultimately drive further interest among our agency and advertising partners towards in-stream video advertising over traditional television ads.”
"Moving TV dollars online is our main focus, and working with Kantar gives us the research capability & validation that our big brand advertisers are demanding" said Randy Kilgore, CRO of Tremor Media. "As a global company we needed a partner that could help scale our analytics platform internationally and Kantar was the perfect fit for us".
The Kantar VideolyticsTM online and mobile video platform is currently in private beta with several major brands, agencies and media companies. The Company expects to launch the public Beta version of VideolyticsTM later this month.
About KANTAR Video
Kantar Video is the New York-based business unit of Kantar, a division of WPP, the world’s leading media and marketing services company, built to accelerate global online, mobile, and multi-channel video innovation. At general release, its comprehensive Kantar VideolyticsTMonline and mobile video advertising and program platform will offer content identity, syndication, tracking, measurement, analytics, and optimization for marketers and their agencies, media companies, and content creators and distributors. Kantar VideolyticsTM is specifically designed for on-demand ease of use and efficient workflow and analysis to promote better decision-making. Learn more at www.kantarvideo.com.
Kantar is one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy networks. By uniting the diverse talents of its 13 specialist companies, the group aims to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 26,500 employees work across 95 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at each and every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies. For further information, please visit us at www.kantar.com.
WPP is the world’s largest communications services group. Through its operating companies, the Group provides a comprehensive range of advertising and marketing services including advertising; media investment management; information, insight and consultancy; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing and specialist communications. The company employs 145,000 people (including associates) in 2,400 offices in 107 countries. For more information, visit www.wpp.com.