NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OC METRO Magazine, Orange County’s premier business and lifestyle publication, recently revealed its annual 40 Under 40 list featuring young professional pioneers making their mark in Orange County through ingenuity, ambition and foresight. The list highlights entrepreneurs from a variety of industries, including fashion, technology and entertainment; medicine, law, public relations and business.
"What I find so interesting about this group of under-40 professionals is that so many of them have grasped onto new trends and new technology and used it to springboard into entrepreneurship," said OC METRO Editor-in-Chief Tina Borgatta. "April Madigan and Erin Hall have done that with boutiquing.com, and so has Joshua Hong with GamersFirst. And then there are the young professionals whose accomplishments outnumber those of people who are 10, 20, even 30 years their senior. It's an inspiring cast of talent.”
OC METRO’s 2010 40 Under 40:
· Evan Stanley, Executive Chef for The Grove of Anaheim
· Chesley Beaver Research and Marketing Consultant with DoNotAssume
· Michael Moodian Author and Assistant Professor of Social Science at Brandman University
· Matt Gahan Co-founder of 18 Stone Giant Media
· Joseph V. Volz Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor and Resident Director for Merrill Lynch
· Ryan Grant & Colin Field Southern California Retail Manager and Area Sales Manager for the Orange County office of Bay Equity Home Loans
· Katie McLeish Marketing Manager for The Irvine Co. Community Development
· Andrew Abraham, M.D. CEO and Founder of Orgain Inc.
· Robert Vaughan President and CEO of Best Chauffeured Worldwide
· Sinan Kanatsiz Chairman and CEO of KCOMM marketing firm
· Pamela Waitt President of the Orange County Restaurant Association
· Joshua Hong CEO and Founder of GamersFirst
· Craig Cooke CEO of Rhythm Interactive
· Brian D. Goodman Senior Practice Leader for legal and regulatory matters at Resources Global Professionals
· Jared Pobre CEO, Future Ads LLC
· Jarrod & Gavin Dogan President and Chairman & Chief Marketing Officer of Hybrid Apparel
· Vincenzo Spinnato President, CEO and Cosmetic Chemist of VS Vincenzo Ltd.
· Vic Tanon Founder and Chief Simplicity Officer of Emplicity employee management firm
· Frank Talarico President and CEO of JSerra Catholic High School
· Rob Marcereau Partner in the Costa Mesa office of Rutan & Tucker
· Dr. Nikan Khatibi Physician/Anesthesiologist at Loma Linda Medical Center
· Ryan Dudley Owner and Proprietor of The Cellar Restaurant in Fullerton
· John E. Stratman Jr. Director of Public Affairs, Kaiser Permanente
· Brian Smith & Robert Hagopian Managing Partners of The Meat House in Costa Mesa
· Kelly George Public Relations Manager for the Discovery Science Center
· Luke McDaniel & Cameron Driscoll Senior Vice Presidents, Voit Real Estate Services
· Ryan Kerrigan Managing Director of Serent Capital investment firm
· Kerry Johnson Anthony President and Part Owner of Susan’s Healthy Gourmet, LifeSpring HomeNutrition and Xan Confections
· John Carley President and CEO of Trinet Internet Solutions Inc.
· Robby Starbuck President of Robby Starbuck Media
· April Madigan & Erin Hall Co-founders of Boutiquing retail guide
· Jacqueline Thompson Real Estate Agent with Surterre Properties
· Michael J. Filson President and founder of ArtiSans Label
· Eric Codorniz Chief Technical Officer and Chief Information Officer of Synoptek IT consulting firm
· Natalia Olenicoff Vice President of Asset Management for Olen Properties, and Owner and President of Andrei’s Conscious Cuisine and Cocktails
· Kevin Maggiacomo President and CEO of Sperry Van Ness International
· Jon Marashi, DDS Founder of Jon Marashi, DDS, Aesthetic, Implant & General Dentistry
· Gabriel E. Serrato-Buelna Owner and Founder of the P.R. firm Serrato+Co.
· Devon Hocker Co-founder and Vice President of Veranda Realty, and Publisher and Co-owner of Ladera Ranch Magazine and Coto de Caza Quarterly
· Gloria Lee Attorney specializing in residential and resort properties at Cox, Castle & Nicholson
Profiles of all 40 Under 40 honorees are available at ocmetro.com and the full story is also available digitally and in the May print issue of OC METRO on newsstands now. A private cocktail reception was held at Andrei’s in Irvine to honor the 40 Under 40 and to celebrate and recognize their accomplishments. Event sponsors included: Irvine BMW Proud Member of the Shelly Automotive Group, Bay Equity Home Loans, Best Chauffeured Worldwide, California Southern University, Citizens Business Bank, Cox Business, Kaiser Permanente, Rutan & Tucker, LLP, University of California, Irvine, 4G Wireless Verizon Wireless and Wahoo’s Fish Taco.
ABOUT OC METRO MAGAZINE
Since 1990, OC METRO Magazine has been a major source of business news and information in Orange County. With a readership in print and online of more than 261,000 professionals and executives, OC METRO is widely respected for its in-depth reporting and stylish writing. Every month, at more than 1,300 quality locations, OC METRO delivers the news active Orange County business people need to be successful. For more information visit ocmetro.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6291921&lang=en