Research and Markets: CEL-SCI Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m7bb4/celsci) has announced the addition of the "CEL-SCI Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2014" report to their offering.
“CEL-SCI Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2014”
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of CEL-SCI Corporation's, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews latest updates, and featured news and press releases, along with special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides brief overview of CEL-SCI Corporation including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of CEL-SCI Corporation's human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product's developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Latest company statement
Latest news and deals relating to the CEL-SCI Corporation's pipeline
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m7bb4/celsci