Research and Markets: 2014 Strategies for the US Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6l2w8/2014_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2014 Strategies for the US Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market" report to their offering.
“2014 Strategies for the US Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market”
This new report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in US hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers. Contains 248 pages and 15 tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6l2w8/2014_strategies
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.