Digital Marketing Strategist
Business Wire is renowned for both its excellent and unique benefits package. In the US, we offer standard benefits such as health insurance, 401k matching and paid time off. We also offer unique benefits including reimbursement plans for fitness, dental, vision and education classes. Outside the US, benefits are offered according to local regulations and custom, and may vary by country.
Most importantly, we value those employees who make their career at Business Wire; we are very proud of the fact that our length of employment far exceeds the standard. Longtime employees are well rewarded - financially, professionally, and uniquely.
BW Office: Washington, D.C.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
Business Wire’s Washington D.C. office is looking for a dynamic and creative Digital Marketing Strategist to help deliver our message to key audiences in the Public Relations, Investor Relations and Communications industries. The ideal candidate will have a record of accomplishment in developed strategic marketing programs in the digital media, marketing agency, consumer products or financial services categories. This position provides a wide range of marketing and support functions on behalf of Business Wire’s corporate branding, product-specific and market-specific efforts as well as the execution of comprehensive multi-channel and multi-touch digital marketing campaigns across, web, email and social media marketing channels.
- Create go-to-market strategies for Business Wire’s products and services
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns across digital/social channels
- Manage Business Wire’s marketing properties, including analysis, design, implementation, and support of multi-channel, digital marketing strategies
- Track, report and analyze analytics across web, email and social media channels to demonstrate return on investment and to help communicate metrics and KPIs.
- Manage creative process for brand marketing content & sales tool (brand presentations, product sales pieces and company website content)
- Develop, optimize and manage marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Digital ads)
- Create and deliver consistent and compelling product materials
- Develop and maintain detailed understanding of Business Wire’s key products and their USPs
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing team, the Media Services and Product Strategy team and the Sales team to ensure all touchpoints have the necessary information and materials
- Travel to Business Wire and/or relevant industry events
- Write creative briefs with consistent messaging. Develop and manage timelines and budgets
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Manage the marketing calendar so that it presents an integrated view of all marketing efforts as they pertain to overall game plan and company-wide initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency partners to develop and execute marketing programs that drive revenue growth
Skills and Abilities
- Problem-solving -- gather and analyze information, skillfully identify and resolve problems
- Project management -- prioritization, focus on the things that matter
- Highly collaborative -- bridge product, marketing, design, and revenue
- Creative at heart -- conceptual thinker who can translate ideas into action
- A point of view -- ability to write blog posts and articles on trends related to the communication industry
Education & Experience/Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Business or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with product marketing, email marketing, content distribution, and video development.
- Experience with SEO, Social Media and blogger outreach.
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential.
- Experience managing projects and prioritizing tasks
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
- Google Analytics knowledge a plus
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Via E-mail: email@example.com
Please Note: Acceptance of a job offer is contingent upon submitting proof of education noted on the job application.
Background checks will not be conducted until after a job offer has been made, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of criminal history.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
No phone calls.