Client Services Representative
Business Wire is renowned for both its excellent and unique benefits package. Benefits are offered according to local regulations and custom, and may vary by country. We offer a unique reimbursement plan benefit for fitness and education.
Most importantly, we value those employees who make their career at Business Wire; we are very proud of the fact that our length of employment far exceeds the standard. Longtime employees are well rewarded - financially, professionally, and uniquely.
BW Office: Frankfurt
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Salary (monthly): DOE
Work Schedule (days/hours of position): M-F
Business Wire is currently seeking a Client Services Representative to support the sales team in our Frankfurt office. The primary duty of this position is to assist the sales team in meeting all local, regional and national sales and marketing goals as established by Business Wire management.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Account Executives, assisting with incoming sales calls. These calls include answering questions from existing clients who want information on services, distribution and other routine inquiries.
- Assist Account Executives in proposal compilations, competitive information gathering, and any pertinent information needed for closing potential accounts.
- Assist Account Executives with proposals and presentations when requested.
- In the absence of the appropriate Account Executive, the Client Services Representative will be responsible for fielding calls from prospective members, sending collateral materials, and reporting activity back to Account Executives or recording/documenting in CRM for appropriate review and follow-up.
- Responsible for sending out correspondence and collaterals, when requested by an Account Executive or Sales Manager. Assisting in preparation of packages for presentations, mailings, etc.
- Act as liaison to the newsroom to ensure that all pertinent sales-related information is passed on to the newsroom, and establishes contact with client if the newsroom has questions or problems regarding specific news releases.
- Assist in Business Wire sponsored media events.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English, as well as business acumen
- Technical skills and computer literacy. Proficiency in standard business applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, ACT, etc)
- Highly organized
- Public relations, marketing, media or investor relations background and college degree are preferred
- Proficient in German, as well as English
Send a resume, cover letter and salary requirement to:
Via E-mail: Frankfurt.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our award-winning website: http://www.businesswire.com
No phone calls.