Job Title: Account Executive
Business Wire is currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced sales professional to join our high-performing sales team in London.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue from new client acquisition, maintaining long term and new client relationships, and representing Business Wire in various capacities including attending events and conferences. The successful candidate will be required to make a significant contribution to growing the company’s revenue in their assigned territory.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Generate new revenue for Business Wire through new client acquisition and upselling of Business Wire products and services to existing clients as assigned by management
- Spend majority of time out on client and prospect meetings
- Build a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, creating new business opportunities and managing/expanding existing customer relationships
- Create and deliver sales presentations and training sessions to your client base and prospects
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the industry, our products and services, and the competitive landscape
- Participate in various professional organizations and events including Public Relations and Investor Relations for the promotion of Business Wire, sometimes outside of normal business hours
- Utilize approved social media channels (such as LinkedIn and Twitter) to network with prospects/clients and champion Business Wire’s innovative products and services
- Local and European travel may be required in-line with the assigned territory
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience required
- Experience selling within public relations, investor relations, marketing, media and/or financial markets preferred but, not essential.
- Proven success in managing all stages of the sales cycle including prospecting, needs analysis, presentation, proposal, negotiation and closing
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with clients across an organizational hierarchy, including senior level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Exceptional time management, capable of multi-tasking , and strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
We offer an attractive salary/commission plan and benefits package.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Via E-mail: email@example.com
No phone calls.