STOCKHOLM & SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BTS GROUP AB (publ), a world leading strategy implementation firm, is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2023 list.
“It is an honor to be recognized for our virtual sales training capabilities for the third year in a row,” says Rene Groeneveld, Global Head of BTS’s Sales and Marketing Center of Expertise. “We are deeply appreciative to our clients for their trust and ongoing partnership. Together, we’ve developed best-in-class hybrid-virtual solutions that deliver our leading-edge content at anytime, anywhere in the world.”
According to Selling Power publisher and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner, “Research shows that the shift from live to virtual and hybrid sales training is continuing. Selling Power magazine has identified the Top Virtual Sales Training companies in the market. Each one of the companies included delivers best-in-class, virtual training solutions that consistently drive-up sales. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients reach and exceed sales goals during an increasingly challenging economy.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, delivery methods, and their response to changing market conditions.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
To evaluate client satisfaction, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 200 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “We interviewed two other Sales Training Companies before making our selection. As they proposed, they are providing Sales Training that meets or exceeds our Sales Staff needs and does so in a way our Sales Staff wants more as they see their sales grow. This is reality sales training, and we are seeing positive results!”
- "It is a practical, friendly, and easy to understand system. We like the language used by the trainer to make it easier and livelier. Also, the shared sales tips are really amazing and helpful."
- “An absolutely fantastic system, including the material and support. The process falls in line with our organization and our team’s philosophy of selling. The support has been nothing short of amazing. We would recommend them to any organization that wants to turbo-charge their sales teams.”
- “Great partnership. Very focused on the customer. We always feel important to them.”
- “A truly top-tier experience, differentiating themselves from our previous provider by a large margin. They are a true partner in our sales success. We couldn't be more satisfied.”
Selling Power magazine editors advise CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders to leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to deliver best-in-class virtual sales training.
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a consultancy specializing in the people side of strategy. For over three decades we’ve been designing powerful experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on businesses and their people. Our next-generation approach combines deep business knowledge with transformational development to help your people and your company evolve together and turn strategy into results.
BTS is a public company trading on the Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol BTS B.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year. www.sellingpower.com