DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ultra-Wideband Market by Technology, Components and Solutions 2023 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) is a short-range wireless communication protocol that may be used for many purposes such as discovering the location of objects, communications and more. UWB connectivity enables precise sensing and detecting locations for indoor and outdoor applications. Special capabilities of UWB include delivering spatial awareness that helps device pinpointing users' identities and position of digital things in an application-independent manner.
UWB has a wide range of potential applications, including:
- Indoor Positioning and Navigation: UWB can be used to accurately locate objects and people indoors, with an accuracy of up to a few centimeters. This makes it ideal for applications such as indoor navigation, asset tracking, and proximity detection.
- Secure Communication: UWB is very secure because its signals are difficult to intercept and jam. This makes it ideal for applications such as secure payments, door access control, and car keyless entry.
- Wireless Data Transfer: UWB can be used to transfer data wirelessly at very high speeds, up to 4.8 gigabits per second. This makes it ideal for applications such as wireless file transfers, video streaming, and augmented reality.
- Radar: UWB can be used to create high-resolution radar images, which can be used for applications such as obstacle detection, collision avoidance, and gesture recognition.
- Medical Imaging: UWB can be used for medical imaging applications such as breast cancer detection and tumor imaging.
- Automotive Applications: UWB can be used for a variety of automotive applications, such as car keyless entry, parking sensors, and lane departure warning systems.
Some of the companies involved with UWB solutions include: Apple's AirTag uses UWB to track lost items, Samsung's Galaxy S22 Ultra uses UWB to securely unlock car doors, and NXP Semiconductors is developing UWB chips for use in car parking sensors and lane departure warning systems.
This report evaluates the UWB technology, market needs and solutions. It assesses industry developments, business models, and the competitive marketplace for UWB technology, applications and services. The report also analyzes UWB communication systems including applications, device-to-infrastructure solutions, and related use cases.
The report assesses the product and strategic initiatives of leading market players. It also provides market forecasts for components, equipment, and solutions with analysis by region and industry verticals from 2023 to 2028.
Select Report Findings:
- UWB is superior to WiFi and Bluetooth for certain solutions
- Telecom and IT will be the leading industry verticals for UWB
- The overall UWB market is poised to reach $6.1 billion by 2028
- Sensor components will lead the UWB equipment sub-segment
- Short-range communication will be a leading growth opportunity
- Positioning systems will have the highest CAGR for UWB solutions
Key Topics Covered:
- UWB Market Definition and Scope
- UWB Functional Structure
- Market Dynamic Analysis
- UWB Enterprise Safety vs. Benefits
- UWB Investment and Cost Analysis
- Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- IEEE WPAN Standards
- Amendments and Enhancements
- Industry Development: Merger, Acquisition, Launching, and Others
- Market Competition Analysis
UWB Technology and Application Analysis
- UWB Technology Analysis
- UWB System Analysis
- UWB Device to Device Application
- UWB Device to Infrastructure Application
- UWB Use Case Analysis
- Business Model Analysis
UWB Company Analysis
- Taiyo Yuden Co Ltd.
- Pulse Link Inc.
- Alereon Inc.
- Johanson Technology Inc.
- Fractus Antennas S.L.
- BeSpoon SAS
- Zebra Technologies Corporation (Matrox Imaging)
- NXP Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Samsung Electronics Ltd.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Rober Bosch GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Apple Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Fujitsu Inc.
- Redpoint Positioning Corp.
- LitePoint (Teradyne)
- Sony Corporation
- Starix Technology
- Qorvo Inc. (Decawave)
- 3db Access
- GeneSiC Semiconductor
- Cambridge Consultants
- Roke Manor Research Limited
- Pozyx Labs
- Transient Plasma Systems
- Claitec Solutions SL
- Mauna Kea Semiconductor
- Sewio Networks
- Comnovo GmbH
- Withers & Rogers
- Humatics Corporation (5G Robotics)
- Inpixon (Nanotron Technologies)
- Kiana Analytics (ConnectUs)
- Siemens AG
- Quarion Technology
- Paragon ID (Tracktio)
UWB Market Analysis and Forecasts 2023 - 2028
- Global Ultra-Wideband Market 2023 - 2028
- Regional Ultra-Wideband Market 2023 - 2028
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ah86q6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.