DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bahrain Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Bahrain data center market is expected to reach a value of 305.9 million by 2028 from $166.4 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.68% from 2022-2028
This report analyses the Bahrain data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments.
In the Bahrain data center market, Manama is a significant location for data center development; Hamala is also emerging as a new location for development. Bahrain's national strategy, Bahrain Economic Vision 2030, focuses on boosting private sector growth and maintaining government investment in infrastructure, affordable housing, and human resources.
The Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) partnered with the Ministry of Labour to launch the 'Technical Development Program,' designed to provide ICT training to Bahraini university graduates and individuals seeking employment. In Bahrain, the availability of Free Trade Zones (FTZs) such as the Bahrain International Investment Park (BIIP), Bahrain Logistics Zone (BLZ), and others, along with the availability of infrastructure and connectivity, will attract investments in these areas in the coming years and boost the Bahrain data center market.
The Bahrain data center market is witnessing investments from new entrants, which includes the Middle Eastern major colocation operator Gulf Data Hub. Some critical investors in the Bahrain data center market are Batelco, Tencent Cloud, and Zain.
Bahrain has around three operational colocation data centers. In addition, Bahrain Telecommunications Company's Ras Abu Jarjur and Hamala data centers are Uptime Institute certified in design/constructed facility.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Bahrain colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Bahrain by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
- A detailed study of the Bahrain data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about market size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Bahrain
- Data Center Colocation Market in Bahrain
- The Bahrain data center market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What will be the market size of the Bahrain data center market?
- How many data centers are there in Bahrain?
- What is the growth rate of the Bahrain data center market?
- What are the driving factors in the Bahrain data center market?
- Who are the key investors in the Bahrain data center market?
|No. of Pages||87|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$166.4 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$305.9 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.6%|
Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers in Bahrain
- Historical Market Scenario
- 3+ Unique Data Center Properties
- Data Center IT Load Capacity
- Data Center White Floor Area Space
- Existing vs. Upcoming Data Center Capacity by Cities
- Cities Covered
- Other Cities
- List of Upcoming Data Center Projects
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- Hill International
- Specialist Technical Services (STS Group)
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Airedale International Air Conditioning
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
- Tencent Cloud
- Gulf Data Hub
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
- Existing Facilities in the Region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Other Cities
- List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Storage Systems
- UPS Systems
- Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- CRAC and CRAH Units
- Chillers Units
- Cooling Towers, Condensers, and Dry Coolers
- Other Cooling Units
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
Engineering & Building Design
- Fire Detection & Suppression
- Physical Security
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lhdt61
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.