BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WHAT: Becker’s Payer Issues is hosting a webinar, “How Carriers are Leveraging AI to Improve Underwriting.” This event will feature seasoned group health underwriting practitioners who will share valuable insights based on their firsthand experiences on the impact of AI on their underwriting operations. They will discuss their motivations for adopting AI, key learnings from their implementations, and how AI and big data has helped their organizations win new business, and optimally manage their book of business.
After brief opening remarks, the speakers will engage in an interactive panel discussion, concluding with a live Q&A session. This webinar, sponsored by Gradient AI, a leading provider of AI solutions for the insurance industry, is free to attend and offers a unique opportunity to acquire valuable knowledge on practical applications in the field.
WHEN: Thursday, November 15, 2023
1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
Duration: One hour
WHO: Panel includes:
- Jay Sheehy, chief underwriting officer, Gravie
- Sharon Howe senior director of underwriting, Providence Health Plan
- Jason Oswald, director, group health consulting, Gradient AI
The webinar will be moderated by Erika Spicer Mason of Becker’s Healthcare.
WHY ATTEND: Attendees will have the opportunity to gain firsthand insights from industry leaders on how to leverage AI effectively to optimize group health underwriting operations. By attending, participants will:
- Learn what’s happening in the market today: how carriers are using AI for underwriting, the benefits they are seeing, and what they have learned along the way.
- Understand how to evaluate risk levels and how they impact plan/book performance.
- Gain valuable strategies how to leverage data and analytics to become more proactive to defend against competition and retain preferred client companies.
- Learn how to unleash the potential of group health analytics to become more efficient and responsive, providing a better customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- And much more. This is a rare opportunity to hear firsthand accounts from industry leaders about actual implementations of AI in group health underwriting operations.
WHERE: Learn more and register here.
Tweet this: Learn firsthand insights from industry leaders on how to leverage AI effectively to optimize group health underwriting operations. Becker’s Webinar: November 15, 1:00 pm ET #AIinHealthInsurance #AIinUnderwriting #BigData Becker's Healthcare
About Gradient AI:
Gradient AI is a leading provider of proven artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for the insurance industry. Its solutions improve loss ratios and profitability by predicting underwriting and claim risks with greater accuracy, as well as reducing quote turnaround times and claim expenses through intelligent automation. Unlike other solutions that use a limited claims and underwriting dataset, Gradient's software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform leverages a vast dataset comprised of tens of millions of policies and claims. It also incorporates numerous other features including economic, health, geographic, and demographic information. Customers include some of the most recognized insurance carriers, MGAs, TPAs, risk pools, PEOs, and large self-insured employers across all major lines of insurance. By using Gradient AI’s solutions, insurers of all types achieve a better return on risk. To learn more about Gradient, please visit https://www.gradientai.com.