OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Generative AI and ChatGPT are not just enhancing the future of the insurance industry, but actively reshaping it. Learn how by watching a complete video replay of AM Best’s “How Generative AI and ChatGPT Are Reshaping the Insurance Industry” webinar.
In this one-hour panel discussion, insurance and technology experts discussed how these new technologies will drive the customer experience as well as the bottom line for decades to come, and answered questions such as:
- How is generative AI currently being used in the insurance industry, and what benefits does it offer?
- How does generative AI differ from traditional data analytics and machine learning approaches when it comes to analyzing insurance data?
- Are there specific challenges or pain points in the insurance sector that generative AI can help address or mitigate?
- How can generative AI solutions ensure the protection of sensitive customer data?
- Are there any regulatory or compliance challenges associated with the adoption of generative AI in the insurance sector, and how can they be navigated?
- What skills and expertise are required for insurance professionals to effectively work with generative AI technologies?
- Arun Balakrishnan, chairman & chief executive officer, Xceedance;
- Ray Mirza, senior vice president, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance; and
- Praveen Reddy, chief operating officer, Velocity Risk Underwriters.
- John Weber, senior associate editor, AM Best.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.