AMORY, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Renaissance Community Loan Fund (RCLF) and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) will award $160,000 from the Small Business Recovery Grant Program in a ceremonial check presentation to eight businesses in Amory, Mississippi that sustained damage in March when tornadoes swept through the city.
Small Business Recovery Grants are offered by FHLB Dallas through member financial institutions such as RCLF to provide financing for qualified small businesses affected by the severe storms and tornadoes in Arkansas and Mississippi in March 2023. FHLB Dallas allocated $2.5 million, with grants up to $20,000 per eligible business to support at least 125 small businesses in Arkansas and Mississippi.
The media is invited and encouraged to attend the event.
The following businesses will each be awarded a $20,000 grant on Monday:
- Jaco Machine
- Southern Crossing Outfitters
- JMF Properties
- The Gold Connection
- Amory Paint & Home Center
- Amory Glass Company
- Alisa’s Kut Above
- American Controls Technology
WHAT: Check presentation to eight small businesses who will receive Small Business Recovery Grant funds from FHLB Dallas and RCLF
WHEN: 11:00 a.m., Monday, August 28, 2023
- Impacted business owners and executives
- Amory Mayor Corey Glenn
- Monroe County Supervisor B.R. Richey
- Monroe County Chamber of Commerce
- John-Michael Marlin, Director of Lending, RCLF
- Jeremy Martin, Community Outreach Coordinator, RCLF
- Bruce Hatton, Community Marketing and Outreach Manager, FHLB Dallas
WHERE: Jaco Machine, 200 Highway 6 North, Amory MS, 38821