OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best will host a complimentary webinar, titled, “Inside Today’s Surplus Lines Market,” co-sponsored by WSIA Education Foundation and Lexington Insurance, on Thursday, Sept. 14 at 11:00 a.m. (EDT). A panel of industry leaders in the surplus lines sector of the U.S. insurance market will review the market and highlights of a new report. Register today.
- Brenda (Ballard) Austenfeld, chief executive officer & president, National Property, RT Specialty;
- David Blades, senior financial analyst, AM Best;
- Cliff Hope, head of property, Lexington Insurance Company;
- Brady Kelley, executive director, WSIA; and
- Dave Obenauer, chief executive officer, CRC Group.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.