SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PortX, the financial infrastructure and integration technology company that delivers open access to data and rapid innovation for financial institutions through its Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS), announces the release of version 2.0 of its Integration Manager product, a significant update packed with advanced features tailored to streamline your operations and elevate control over your digital core integration.
Combining the power of Integration Manager & Payment Manager for FIs
Integration Manager 2.0 provides FIs with powerful, API-driven process automation that reduces the workload on internal staff and supports a broad range of solutions unavailable from core vendors. This comes on the heels of PortX’s recent release of Payment Manager 1.0 – a tool that allows financial institutions to manage all payment channels on a single screen – which introduced several new features including added support for back-office operations teams to repair returns via Payment Manager’s UI, support for fintech use cases, single sign-on federated with an FI’s identity provider, and quick search functionality for viewing historic wires by IMAD/OMAD.
Quick look at the exciting new features available in Integration Manager 2.0
- Self-service deployment platform: Now, deploy your applications easily and independently, leveraging a full suite of self-service features.
- Unified observability tools and distributed tracing: Gain a comprehensive overview of your system and data's performance with unified tools and distributed tracing capabilities.
- Web UI with a real-time view of application deployment and analytics: Stay informed of the status of your deployments with a web UI, providing a real-time view of your application deployment and activity.
- Easier error identification and removal with debugging enhancements: Debugging is made simpler with direct, low-level access to your cluster for quicker issue resolution.
- Self-service, compliant identity and access controls: Manage access and identities in your system seamlessly with a new self-service feature.
- API versioning and encryption security: Maintain seamless service continuity with a new API versioning feature and secure your inter-service traffic with encryption.
- Enhanced Data Privacy: Experience heightened data privacy and protection with advanced features, incorporating dynamic Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) and centralized controls in common data ingestion and distribution points.
- Better Networking via Edge VPC: Enjoy more flexibility when setting up your VPNs with the new Edge VPC feature. Now, assign a much smaller range of IPs, or even opt for a dedicated IP address according to your needs.
About Integration Manager
Integration Manager is PortX’s digital core banking integration software designed for financial institutions, streamlining API orchestration of internal databases for seamless digital app connections. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features, including API design, collaboration through portals, automated build and deployment processes, and real-time monitoring with end-to-end observability, traceability, and centralized log management. It also supports development using industry-standard EIP (Enterprise Integration Pattern) frameworks, data transformation through DataSonnet, and robust API security and management controls like access control policies, rate limiting, SLA policies, and version control.
The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features, including API Manager for advanced API security and access control, efficient infrastructure management, PortX Developer Portal for user-friendly API documentation, and more.
Updates and New Features
The updates in Integration Manager 2.0 include improvements in security, infrastructure, and hosting architecture. PortX also introduced improved GitOps capabilities, enhancements to API Gateway, the Developer Portal, CI/CD templates, and a more unified view of the application infrastructure.
Integration Manager 2.0 enhances the platform’s Identity and Access Management, providing more advanced tool options that protect APIs and sensitive data within Integration Manager.
Integration Manager 2.0 hosting infrastructure enhances the automation in patching and management of Kubernetes servers, streamlining hosting processes and improving compliance SLAs. The updated GitOps component provides a more user-friendly interface, easing debugging and deployment processes, thereby improving the developer team’s self-service capabilities. In addition, the updated features of the API Gateway bolster Integration Manager with strengthened security measures such as default encryption for all intra-cluster communication and support for mutual TLS (mTLS). Beyond the security enhancements, API Gateway also offers advanced traffic routing capabilities.
Improved Developer Experience
Integration Manager 2.0 introduces powerful components like Developer Portal and features such as CI/CD GitHub actions templates to simplify deployment and enhance the development process by streamlining code compilation, testing, and container packaging. It also provides self-healing functionality for automatic synchronization and more.
Refined Hosting Architecture
Integration Manager 2.0 introduces improved hosting architecture that ensures security, network isolation, expanded resource capabilities, effortless maintenance, and flexible networking options.
Integration Manager 2.0 delivers unparalleled reliability and consistency, allowing users to focus on their essential tasks with confidence in their system’s performance and stability.
Unified Observability Portal
Integration Manager introduces the Unified Observability Portal (UOP), a comprehensive and customizable UI that simplifies application infrastructure management. With UOP, users gain advanced dashboard creation, log analysis, distributed tracing, and API call tracking capabilities, empowering them to identify and resolve issues efficiently. This extensible and unified view of application infrastructure provides real-time monitoring, error management, and customizable alerts to ensure optimal performance and streamlined management.
Developer Portal is a dynamic and fully customizable platform for comprehensive API documentation. With the ability to tailor the portal to match your brand, including custom content, style adjustments, and branding integration, you can create a seamless experience for developers. Additionally, you can self-host the portal, giving you full control over its deployment.
Comments regarding the release
- “I am thrilled to introduce Integration Manager 2.0 to our customers. We have worked tirelessly to implement meaningful updates and innovative features geared toward enhancing control, security, and overall performance,” said Kent Brown, CTO. “This release is a testament to our commitment to providing tools that revolutionize digital core banking integration, and our dedicated team has gone the extra mile to ensure we offer the best solutions for your needs.”
- “The PortX Integration Manager 2.0 release is a pivotal milestone in our mission to empower financial institutions with the tools they need to access core data, complete IT projects faster, and launch innovative banking products,” said David Wexler, CEO. “This update delivers a more sophisticated and user-friendly platform that empowers the next generation of banks and credit unions to work better together with their fintech partners.”
Learn more about Integration Manager 2.0
If you would like to learn more about the next generation of digital core banking integration and payment management with Integration Manager 2.0 and Payment Manager, read the full product release announcement on the PortX News page.
PortX is a leading integration technology company focused on financial services infrastructure. We provide open access to core data and enable rapid project delivery, innovation, and optimal customer experiences. Our solutions foster interoperability between internal systems and services, offering a real-time 360-degree customer view. We empower financial institutions to connect with fintech partners and real-time payment networks like Zelle®, ACH, FedNow, Fedwire, and others. For more information, please visit www.portx.io.