BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tufin®, the leader in network and cloud security policy automation, today announced the 2022 winners of its annual partner awards, recognizing companies across the Americas, EMEA and APAC for their commitment to helping customers drive continued value from their Tufin implementations. These awards were handed out at the recently completed partner summits in each region.
“The partners recognized here are on the cutting edge, delivering the technology and solutions customers need to efficiently and effectively defend their organizations in on premise, hybrid, or multicloud situations,” said Jeff Wilmot, CRO at Tufin. “We’re honored to work with such great teams.”
Tufin’s channel partner program was recently spotlighted in the 2023 CRN® Partner Program Guide, highlighting the program’s ability to help partners establish new revenue and growth opportunities. There is a growing need among enterprises to bridge the gaps between network and cloud security by increasing visibility and control across all aspects of their environment. By working with Tufin, partners have access to the innovative technology they need to help their customers fully optimize their security operations.
“As we accelerate growth in the coming year, our partners are THE strategic pillar of Tufin’s go-to-market strategy and one of our greatest force multipliers,” added Jeff. “We are fully committed to continue building on our global momentum and driving joint success.”
This year’s award winners are:
- East Region Partner of the Year: Atlantic Data Security, LLC
- West Region Partner of the Year: World Wide Technology, LLC
- Canada Partner of the Year: GoSecure Inc.
- Breakout Partner of the Year: Nexum, Inc.
- Distributor of the Year: Carahsoft Technology Corp.
- Partner of the Year: NTT Com DD Corporation
- Distributor of the Year: M.Tech Products Pte Ltd.
- Best Regional Distributor: SVA Distribution Limited
- Western EMEA Top Resellers: Nomios
- Southern EMEA Top Reseller: Kirey SRL
- Central EMEA Top Resellers: APIUS TECHNOLOGIES S.A.
- Northern EMEA Top Resellers: Computacenter AG & Co. oHG, Telia Cygate AB, Computacenter (UK) Ltd.
- Western EMEA Top Distributor: 2SB Security Solutions 4 Business
- Southern EMEA Top Distributor: Exclusive Networks Bilisim A.Ş.
- Central EMEA Top Distributor: Arrow ECS GmbH
- Southern EMEA Best New Partner: VEM Sistemi SpA
- Southern EMEA Best Support Partner: MATICMIND SPA
- Southern EMEA Best New Logo Win: DGS S.p.A.
- Central EMEA Best SDP +: AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
For more information about Tufin’s channel partner program, including details on how you can become a member, please visit: https://www.tufin.com/partners/channel-partners.
Tufin will be holding half-day Tufinnovate World Tour events from June to September 2023 in cities across the United States, Europe, and Asia. These are open to IT and security executives, managers, network security practitioners and partners interested in enterprise cybersecurity for multi-vendor hybrid cloud networks. To learn more and sign up to attend, click here.
Tufin is the leader in network security policy management and continuous compliance automation. The platform centralizes, automates and orchestrates network and cloud access for many of the largest organizations in the world. Over 2,900 enterprises have trusted Tufin to implement accurate network changes in minutes instead of days, accelerate secure application deployments, and virtually eliminate manual tasks. A vendor-agnostic solution designed to integrate network and cloud security processes, Tufin is the answer to balancing security and business agility. Find out more at www.tufin.com.