OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn about the history of data variables used in the insurance industry, how it benefits consumers and the current regulatory landscape.
- Mark Afable, principal of Afable Consulting, LLC;
- Gary Sanginario, associate vice president, insurance market education, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
- Rutger van der Wall, senior vice president, product management, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here: http://amb.brightcovegallery.com/ln_data_23#
The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- How Credit-Based Insurance Scores Help Predict Risk
- The Importance of Socializing New Products Before Filing
- Credit-Based Insurance Scoring Has Stood Up to Scrutiny
- Technology Based Underwriting is Tied to Greater Transparency
- Comprehensive Data Collection Helps Identify Home Risk, Reduce Loss
- Data-Enabled Underwriting is Widening the Availability of Life Insurance
- Removing Some Rating Variables Puts Greater Weight on Other Factors
- Insurers That Deploy Big Data, AI, Must Understand its Makeup and Impact
- Risk-Based Pricing Should Be Supported by Communication, Education
- How Consumers Can Benefit From Data-Enabled Underwriting and AI Best Practices
The complete video replay for this event is also available to view here: https://www3.ambest.com/conferences/events/eventregister.aspx?event_id=WEB886
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.