OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lockton Affinity, one of the nation’s leading program administrators, has announced Synchronize, a wholly unique and comprehensive business offering for RIAs, broker-dealers, financial advisors and other financial professionals.
“We saw a real gap—insurance vendors were merely transacting with financial advisors,” said Patrick O’Farrell, President of Lockton Affinity. “Synchronize forms deep partnerships; we become immersed in our financial advisors’ businesses, offering comprehensive training and consultation around client engagement.”
Those efforts have resulted in four distinct business units operating under Lockton Affinity’s Synchronize umbrella to provide an all-encompassing combination of offerings:
- Risk management solutions including commercial and personal insurance, fixed annuities and more.
- Hands-on support to simplify the insurance process from point of sale to application management.
- Strategic business planning to help advisors assess and plan marketing, operations, technology stack and more.
- Business protection including Errors and Omissions, Cyber Liability insurance and advisor health insurance.
- Transitioning advisor support to help assess and provide simplified transition plans.
- Foreign national solutions for advisors whose clients’ financial affairs extended across borders.
Matt Meyer, Director of Life and Annuity Distribution, leads the Synchronize team:
“We have seen firsthand the negative impact of fragmented advice financial firms and advisors receive. Synchronize helps financial professionals transform their business, increase efficiency and provide a comprehensive client experience.”
Interested parties can learn more by visiting MySynchronize.com.
About Synchronize: Lockton Affinity, Blueprint Financial Services, Freedom Partners and SBG Inc. combined their specialized products into one, all-encompassing offering in 2022 to form Synchronize. This comprehensive business solution was built specifically for RIAs, broker-dealers and financial advisors. With offices from coast to coast, Synchronize has the team to support your needs, making it more efficient, affordable and accessible for financial advisors to do business.
About Lockton Affinity: Lockton Affinity, an affiliate of Lockton Companies, was formed in 1987 to meet the dynamic, specialized insurance needs of affinity groups, non-profits, associations and franchises. Today, Lockton Affinity is one of the nation’s leading program administrators, serving a wide array of industries ranging from small business, financial institutions and franchise businesses to fraternal organizations and common-cause groups.