DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Differential - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Automotive Differential Market to Reach $26 Billion by 2030
The global market for Automotive Differential estimated at US$18.7 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$26 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Open Differential, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.2% CAGR and reach US$8.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Locking Differential segment is readjusted to a revised 3.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $5.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7% CAGR
The Automotive Differential market in the U.S. is estimated at US$5.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.2% and 3.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.8% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$3.5 Billion by the year 2030.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced. Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Automotive Differential: Introduction
- Types of Differentials
- Automotive Differential: A Prelude
- Automotive Differential - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 31 Featured)
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- Auburn Gear
- Bharat Gears Ltd.
- BorgWarner, Inc.
- Continental AG
- Cusco USA, Inc.
- Dana Holding Corporation
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- GKN PLC
- JTEKT Corporation
- Kerman Khodoro
- Linamar Corporation
- Magna International, Inc.
- NSK Ltd.
- Schaeffler AG
- Xtrac Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zfmqpk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.