DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anti-Money Laundering: Global Market Outlook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of the study includes anti-money laundering development platforms and associated services, and services associated with the platform.
The report provides an overview of the global anti-money laundering market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027.
Anti-money laundering (AML) comprises laws, policies, and regulations to safeguard financial frauds and illegal activity. Organizations must comply with these regulations even though compliance led financial institutions do have compliance departments and purchase software solutions.
As times are changing, organizations are becoming more adaptive to the AML technologies and the end-user industry is reflecting various important trends shaping how they are being utilized. Increasing stringent regulations and compliance obligations for organizations are projected to boost industry growth. Numerous government bodies globally have enacted regulations and laws to counter-terrorism funding and combat money laundering incidents.
Furthermore, rising investments in anti-money laundering solutions brings in more rewards which is likely to negate the detrimental repercussions involved in fraudulent activities. The rising sophistication of attacks, technological complexities, and budgetary issues in developing in-house fraud detection solutions are some of the major factors that are projected to hinder market growth over the forecast period.
In the recent years, anti-money laundering has become one of the most important compliance requirements for banking and financial institutions. Amidst the increasing number of reports on suspicious financial activities, organizations are majorly exploring ways for managing compliance costs in a much better manner where security concerns are paramount.
Apart from these, the anti-money laundering technologies are also facing some other significant trends such as increasing demand for more consolidated platforms to perform various types of customer life-cycle risk management, AML functions, and augmented collaboration between regulators and reg-tech organizations.
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the significant driving trends and challenges affecting the anti-money laundering market and its vendor landscape
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for anti-money laundering in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by component, deployment, organization size, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the market for anti-money laundering policies, technologies, and procedures, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Updated information on recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, product launches, and expansions in the global anti-money laundering market
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including ACI Worldwide; BAE Systems Inc.; Fiserv, Inc. and Oracle Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Market Outlook
1.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Market Drivers
3.2.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Macroeconomic Factors of Anti-Money Laundering Market
3.3.1 Impact of COVID-19
Chapter 4 Emerging Technologies
4.1 The Advent of AI
4.2 Sizeable Use of Natural Language Processing and Soft Computing Techniques
4.3 Distributed Ledger Technology
4.4 Digital Solutions for Customer Due Diligence
4.5 Higher Adoption of Advanced Analytics in AML
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Component, Deployment, Organization Size, and End-User Industry
5.1 Anti-Money Laundering Market by Component
5.1.3 Market Size and Forecast
5.2 Anti-Money Laundering Market by Deployment
5.2.3 Market Size and Forecast
5.3 Anti-Money Laundering Market by Organization Size
5.3.1 Large Organizations
5.3.2 Small and Medium Organizations
5.3.3 Market Size and Forecast
5.4 Anti-Money Laundering Market by End-User Industry
5.4.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
5.4.4 IT and Telecom
5.4.6 Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
6.1 Global Anti-Money Laundering Market Size by Region
6.2 North America
6.5 Latin America
6.6 Middle East and Africa
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
7.2 Top Companies Market Ranking
7.2.1 Top Ranked Market Players
7.3 Strategic Analysis
7.3.1 Recent Key Developments
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Aci Worldwide
- Bae Systems Inc.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Ibm Corp.
- Nice Actimize
- Open Text Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Sas Institute Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t3ufn4