DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Computer Keyboards Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 To 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for computer keyboards is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 5.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
The keyboard of a personal computer (PC) or laptop computer is the primary input device that is used with any of these types of computers. The majority of keyboards currently on the market are of the movable variety, although there are a select few that feature a permanent layout.
Small and medium businesses that deal with multiple industry verticals, such as information technology (IT), oil and gas, energy, and communications, are increasingly adopting ergonomic computer keyboards as a result of an increase in awareness about musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and repetitive strain injuries (RSIs).
The market for computer keyboards is witnessing substantial growth as a result of the spike in demand for computer hardware brought on by the increasing number of people who are working remotely in response to the operational difficulty brought on by COVID-19. It is anticipated that within the next few years, there will be a significant increase in the number of corporate personnel who will transition toward remote work.
It is a type of input device that allows one to enter commands and characters into a smart television, personal computer, laptop, tablet, or phone (TV). Logitech International, SA, a Swiss-American firm, is ramping up its services to suit the increased demand given by individuals. The company is concentrating on the development of wireless peripherals in order to fulfill the market requirement as quickly as possible.
NA leads the Ergonomic Keyboards Market, While the total Market is Dominated by APAC
The market for ergonomic keyboards in terms of value is led by North America; however, in terms of unit shipping, the Asia Pacific excluding Japan accounts for the biggest share of the overall market for computer keyboards. In North America, the use of ergonomic keyboards, which allow for better muscular support and movement, is becoming more common in an effort to reduce the number of cases like this. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in this region offer ergonomic keyboards in a variety of forms and sizes, which further propels market expansion. This allows them to capitalize on the potential presented by the industry.
It is projected that the Asia Pacific, with the exception of Japan, will witness significant growth throughout the course of the forecast period. This is mostly the result of a growth in the number of multi-national corporations that have established offices and operations in the Asia Pacific, including the Tata Group, Intel Corporation, Global Sources, Induchem AG, and HubSpot, Inc. In addition, the vigorous rivalry from regional manufacturers is resulting in falling prices of ergonomic keyboards, which is another factor that is helping to the expansion of the market in this region.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of Computer Keyboards market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the Computer Keyboards market?
- Which is the largest regional market for Computer Keyboards market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving Computer Keyboards market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the Computer Keyboards market worldwide?
- Logitech International SA
- Microsoft Corporation
- Datadesk Technologies Inc.
- Fentek Industries Inc.
- Adesso AG
- Shenzhen V4 Electronic Co. Ltd.
- Fellowes Limited
- Kinesis Corporation
- Gold Touch Enterprise Inc.
- Posturite UK Ltd.
- Basic Keyboards
- Ergonomic Keyboard
- Radio Frequency
- E-learning Institution
- Corporate Institution
- Specialty Stores
- Electronic Malls
- Online Retail
- Standard Size
- Laptop Size
- Thumb Size
- Numeric Keyboard
Region Segment (2020 - 2030; US$ Million)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- UK and European Union
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/utrql9