WINNIPEG, Manitoba & CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Neo Financial has introduced new subscription-based bundled rewards, further expanding their suite of personalized financial products. The Neo Card™ is the first credit card in Canada to provide members with the power to fully customize their rewards and benefits, effectively combining multiple premium reward cards into a single card.
At a time when the credit card industry has been stagnant with fixed reward offerings, Neo’s approach to offering subscriptions will provide Canadians with the flexibility to build their own personalized rewards experience and tailor as often as desired. Members can now choose from a variety of cashback boosts, partner services, and app subscriptions in the form of Bundles, and can opt into coverage and benefits as needed through monthly subscriptions. With the ability to stack different Bundles with no annual commitments, the Neo Card™ can adapt to the ever changing lives of Canadians.
Neo is launching an initial set of Bundles, with more to come in 2023. Through the strength of its rapidly growing 8,000+ partner network, Neo will continue to expand this list as new partner benefits become available.
- Premium Access: earns premium cashback offers, boosted cashback on first-time offers, extended warranty, and purchase protection coverage
- Travel: earns 2% cashback on all foreign transactions, worldwide airport lounge access, and a full suite of travel insurance coverage including trip cancellation, car rental, baggage loss, and more
- Everyday Essentials: earns 50% more cashback at gas, grocery and alcohol partners, and unlocks cashback at even more major wholesale grocery and gas chains
- Food & Drink: earns on average 5% cashback at partner restaurants, cafes, bars, and food delivery apps
- Mind & Body: unlimited online fitness and mindfulness classes with Headspace Premium and FitOn Pro, plus boosted cashback at partner studios and gyms
- Mobile Protection: mobile phone and device protection, identity theft coverage, and secure password management with Dashlane
“Neo has always believed in technology to allow people to get more out of their money. With the launch of our subscription-based Neo Bundles, we’re empowering our members to personalize their own rewards experience through a whole new market of partner-based benefits that suit all lifestyles,” says Andrew Chau, Co-Founder and CEO of Neo Financial.
Neo’s experience is fully digital, offering a seamless and cohesive integration of subscriptions and products that are easily accessed through the Neo app. With a wide range of benefits made with unique customers in mind, Neo is continuing to reimagine the way Canadians spend, save, and earn rewards.
About Neo Financial
Neo Financial is a technology company simplifying finances through reimagined spending, savings, investing, and rewards. Founded in 2019 by the co-founders of SkipTheDishes, Neo has raised more than $299 million in funding from top-tier investors and has been recognized as one of the top tech startups in Canada by LinkedIn. In May 2022, Neo reached “unicorn” valuation, one of the fastest companies in Canadian history to do so.
Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, Neo provides members with a safe and secure way to spend, save, and invest. Neo’s credit card is issued by ATB Financial and backed by the Mastercard® network, and the Neo Money account is provided by Concentra Bank, a CDIC member institution, and is eligible for CDIC deposit protection. Neo is headquartered in Winnipeg and Calgary, and is backed by top investors across North America.
To learn more, visit neofinancial.com