DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis - by Aircraft Components, Forging Material, and Fit Type" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aircraft isothermal forging market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow from US$ 294.12 million in 2022 to US$ 536.49 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2022 to 2028.
Adopting titanium and nickel-based parts across various applications in military aircraft production is a rising trend expected to propel the aircraft isothermal forging market. Higher demand for lightweight materials and increasing penetration of titanium and nickel-based engine parts usage per aircraft is on the rise. Furthermore, various components of military aircraft models and helicopters, such as flanges, ribs, skins, stringers, stiffeners, and shrouds, to form an aircraft engine structure are manufactured with the help of isothermally forging titanium or nickel alloys.
For instance, in India, the Adour 804/811 and 871 engines that power the Indian Air Force's Jaguar/Hawk aircraft use nickel-based and titanium-based alloys, which is expected to increase the demand for titanium and nickel-based parts. The thermal expansion rate of titanium makes it highly preferable as a composite interface material for military aircraft production. Moreover, titanium and nickel are known for their high strength-to-weight ratio, making them ideal materials for aircraft construction across the military aircraft manufacturing sectors.
Furthermore, titanium and nickel-based parts are also corrosion-resistant, which makes them a good choice for use across military aircraft production. These lightweight and strong metals are suitable for manufacturing military aircraft and aircraft engine components. Thus, this trend is expected to boost the aircraft isothermal forging market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market Segmentation
The Asia Pacific aircraft isothermal forging market is segmented into aircraft components, forging material, fit type, and country. Based on aircraft components, the Asia Pacific aircraft isothermal forging market is segmented into fan blade, turbine disks, shafts, and connector rings. The fan blade segment is expected to account for the largest market share in 2022.
Based on forging material, the Asia Pacific aircraft isothermal forging market is bifurcated into titanium and nickel-based superalloys. The nickel-based superalloy segment is expected to account for a larger market share in 2022.
On the basis of fit type, the Asia Pacific aircraft isothermal forging market is categorized into line fit and retrofit segment. The line fit segment is expected to account for a larger market share in 2022. Based on country, the Asia Pacific aircraft isothermal forging market is segmented into Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific. China accounted for the largest share of the aircraft isothermal forging market in 2022.
- Increasing Preference for Titanium over Steel Fabricated Parts
- Increasing Number of Isothermal Forged Parts Applications in Aircraft Manufacturing
- Preference for Casting over Other Production Methods
- Development of Fuel-Efficient Next-Generation Aircraft Engines
- Growing Demand for Titanium and Nickel-based Parts in Military Aircraft Engine Production
- Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. APAC Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market Landscape
5. APAC Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market - Key Industry Dynamics
6. Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market - APAC Analysis
7. APAC Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market Analysis - By Aircraft Components
8. APAC Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market Analysis - By Forging Material
9. APAC Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market Analysis - By Fit Type
10. APAC Aircraft Isothermal Forging Market - Country Analysis
11. Industry Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- Alcoa Corporation
- ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH
- H.C. Starck Solutions
- Howmet Aerospace
- Leistritz Turbinentechnik GmbH
- LISI Aerospace
- SCHULER GROUP
- SMT Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iegas1