DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Genomic Biomarker Market Research and Forecast 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global genomics biomarker market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period. Genomic biomarkers is a field of science that aims for the collective characterization and quantification of genes. Genomics additionally includes the sequencing and analysis of genomes using high-throughput DNA sequencing and bioinformatics for assembling and analyzing the function and structure of entire genomes.
Major factors contributing to the growth of the market include the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, neurological disorders, and others. Other driving factors include increasing research and investment in the field of genomic biomarkers and the use of genomic biomarker services for the enhancement of drug development pipelines.
However, some factors are restraining the market growth that includes reimbursement challenges and limited market capabilities in underdeveloped markets. Genomic biomarkers in the development of personalized medicine and rising demand from emerging economies are the factors to create opportunities for the market across the globe.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2019 and forecast to 2026.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global Genomic biomarker market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying 'who-stands-where' in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Acobiom SAS
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Almac Group
- Banyan Biomarkers, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioMerieux S.A.
- Celgene Corp.
- Cofactor Genomics, Inc
- Destina Genomics Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9kukxz