DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Men's Grooming Products Market, by Product Type, by Price Range, by Distribution Channel, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Men's grooming includes a various range of products such as hair care, skincare, perfumes, shaving lotions, etc. These products are basically used for cleaning and maintaining the body in order to create positive impressions. Traditionally, men's grooming products only composed of toiletries and shaving products but now they include a range of grooming products from hair to skincare.
Rising demand for no animal-derived product is expected to be a major trend in the market of men's grooming products. ACT OF BEING a vegan, cruelty-free and clean skincare brand has launched ACT OF BEING HP+ product. It is high-performance formulations that provide a unique blend of non-toxic ingredients made of Baobab, Coconut, Green Tea, Red Algae, Vegan Sodium Hyaluronate, and clean science ingredients MADE SMART for men.
Rising demand for oil-free moisture among male consumers with oily skin is expected to accelerate the market growth of men grooming products. Uneven skin tone leads to various skin problems such as aging effects and skin cancer. Most of the skincare health professionals recommend an oil-free moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated and clean. Due to these factors, various manufacturers are focusing on launching novel oil-free moisturizer. This is expected to augment the market growth.
Men are still reluctant to spend on grooming products which are expected to hamper the market growth of the men's grooming product. Only 25% of American men purchase skin care products and a large population of men portion is still unwilling to buy face wash and moisturizes, these key factors are expected to adversely affect the growth of the men's grooming products market in the near future.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of global men's grooming products market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global baby diapers market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global men's grooming products market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, baby diapers service providers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global men's grooming products market
Global Men's Grooming Products Market, By Product Type:
- Skin care
- Hair care
Global Men's Grooming Products Market, By Price Range :
Global Men's Grooming Products Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Salon/grooming clubs
- Drug stores
- Independent retail stores
Global Men's Grooming Products Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Procter & Gamble Co
- ITC Limited
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Unilever PLC
- Coty, Inc.
- L'Oreal S.A
- Edgewell Personal Care Co
- Beiersdorf AG
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Kao Corporation
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bgsq6z