DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Voice-based Payments Market Research Report by Components, End-Use Industry, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Voice-based Payments Market size was estimated at USD 6,492.22 million in 2021, USD 7,269.99 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 12.23% to reach USD 12,976.65 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Voice-based Payments Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Voice-based Payments Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Voice-based Payments Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Voice-based Payments Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Voice-based Payments Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Voice-based Payments Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Voice-based Payments Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Voice-based Payments Market?
- Adoption of Peer-To-Peer Voice-Based Payments by Several Banks
- Increasing Integration of Voice-Based Payment Systems in Vehicles
- Growing Demand for Voice-Enabled Consumer Electronics
- High Costs Involved in Integrating Voice-Based Payments with Bluetooth and Wifi-Enabled Systems
- Favorable Government Initiatives to Increase Contactless Payments
- Technological Advancements and Software Development in the Voice-Based Payment Software
- Lack of Awareness and Acceptability of the Contactless Payments
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Cerence Inc.
- Google LLC
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- iFLYTEK Corporation
- LumenVox GmbH
- Microsoft Corporation
- NCR Payment Solutions, LLC
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- PayPal Payments Private Limited
- Paysafe Holdings UK Limited
- PCI-PAL PLC
- Sensory Inc.
- Vibe Pay Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xhn1wt