DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Workplace Stress Management Market (2022-2027) by Service, Delivery Mode, Activity, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Workplace Stress Management Market is estimated to be USD 2.01 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.59 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.94%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Workplace Stress Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification.
The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Workplace Stress Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Raising Awareness of Stress Management
- Growing Focus on Health and Safety Regulations Coupled with Incentives for Companies
- Increasing Incidences of Conditions such as Anxiety, Stress, Depression, and Chronic Headache Among Workers
- High Cost Of Stress Management Practices
- Growing Demand From Small and Medium Enterprises
- Lack of Adoption in Workplaces
The Global Workplace Stress Management Market is segmented based on Service, Delivery Mode, Activity, and Geography.
- By Service, the market is classified into Stress Assessment, Yoga & Meditation, Resilience Training, and Progress Tracking Metrics.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified into Individual Counselors, Personal Fitness Trainers, and Meditation Specialists.
- By Activity, the market is classified into Indoor and Outdoor.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- 2Morrow Inc.
- Active Health Management Inc.
- Asset Health, Inc.
- Canopy Inc.
- Curalinc Healthcare
- eMindful, Inc.
- Fitbit by Google LLC
- Happify, Inc.
- Headspace Inc.
- Journey Meditation
- LifeWorks Canada Ltd.
- Lyra Health, Inc.
- Magellan Health, Inc.
- Marino Wellness
- Optum, Inc.
- ReThink, Inc.
- Silvercloud Health Ltd.
- Sol Wellness
- SuperBetter, LLC
- Truworth Wellness
- Vitality Group
- Virgin Pulse
- Wellness Corporate Solutions
- Wellsource, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vlhp87