DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Hand Sanitizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australia hand sanitizer market reached a value of US$ 359.24 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 226.42 Million by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of -7.4% during 2021-2027
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
The sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to the rising consumer concerns towards hand hygiene, which is primarily driving the demand for hand sanitizers in Australia.
In line with this, the growing number of awareness programs by the Australian government aimed at promoting the regular usage of hand sanitizers to combat the spread of coronavirus infection is also propelling the market growth. Moreover, the increasing consumer consciousness towards maintaining personal hygiene and sanitation is acting as a significant growth-inducing factor.
Additionally, the escalating adoption of hand sanitizers across healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of hospital-acquired infections is further augmenting the regional market. Apart from this, the growing concerns towards the adverse health impact of chemical-based sanitizers are catalyzing the adoption of organic product variants with natural extracts.
Several product manufacturers are launching innovative perfumed-based hand sanitizers infused with fruit and floral fragrances, such as rose, green apple, peach, orange, etc., to cater to diverse consumer preferences.
Besides this, the introduction of easy-to-use and portable hand sanitizers in sachets and mini-plastic bottles will continue to drive the market growth in Australia over the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Australia hand sanitizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Australia hand sanitizer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pack size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Australia hand sanitizer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- BWX Limited
- Careline Group
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Elyptol Australia
- Gojo Industries Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Schulke & Mayr GmbH
- Sydney Solvents
- Unilever PLC.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Product Form:
Breakup by Ingredient:
Breakup by End-User:
- Restaurants and Hotels
Breakup by Pack Size:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/so9zno