DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Engineered T Cells Market (2022-2027) by Type, Application, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Engineered T Cells Market is estimated to be USD 16.33 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 61.01 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.16%.
The Global Engineered T Cells Market is segmented based on Type, Application, End User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR), T Cell Receptor (TCR), and Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes.
- By Application, the market is classified into Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, and Melanoma.
- By End User, the market is classified into Cancer Research Centers and Hospital & Clinics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Engineered T Cells Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Engineered T Cells Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rise In Prevalence of Cancer Diseases
- Increasing Demand for Innovative Biopharmaceutical Therapies
- Recent Advances in CAR-T Cell Engineering
- High Cost Associated with Engineered T Cells Treatment
- Reimbursement Issues
- Immuno-Oncology Sector Increasing R&D Funding
- Expanding Gene Therapy Marketspace
- Side Effects of Treatment
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Engineered T Cells Market, By Type
7 Global Engineered T Cells Market, By Application
8 Global Engineered T Cells Market, By End User
9 Americas' Engineered T Cells Market
10 Europe's Engineered T Cells Market
11 Middle East and Africa's Engineered T Cells Market
12 APAC's Engineered T Cells Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Amgen Inc.
- Athenex, Inc.
- Asher Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Autolus Therapeutics
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc.
- Cell Medica
- ElevateBio, LLC
- Elli Lilly and Company
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- NantKwest Inc.
- Novartis Ag
- Oxford Biomedica PLC
- PACT Pharma, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
- Precision Biosciences, Inc.
- Tmunity Therapeutics Inc.
- TScan Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/deu4jc