DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Battery Additive Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Battery Additive Market is projected to reach USD 3,626.30 million by 2027 from USD 2,067.19 million in 2021, at a CAGR 9.81% during the forecast period.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
The report on battery additive identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry.
Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
- The Americas Battery Additive Market size was estimated at USD 583.36 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 636.50 million in 2022, at a CAGR 9.62% to reach USD 1,012.25 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Battery Additive Market size was estimated at USD 769.70 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 849.50 million in 2022, at a CAGR 10.03% to reach USD 1,366.08 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Battery Additive Market size was estimated at USD 714.13 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 781.98 million in 2022, at a CAGR 9.74% to reach USD 1,247.96 million by 2027.
Company Usability Profiles:
- 3M Company
- Battery Equaliser USA, LLC
- Borregaard AS
- Cabot Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Hammond Group, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IMERYS S.A.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Manish Enterprises
- Orion Engineered Carbons S.A.
- PENOX Group GmbH
- Prince International Corporation
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- SGL Carbon SE
- SK Chemicals
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Company, Limited
- Taiwan Hopax Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Talga Group
- US Research Nanomaterials, Inc.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Conductive Additive
- Nucleating Additive
- Porous Additive
- Electrolyte Additives
- EFB, AGM & Gel-type Batteries
- High Charge Acceptance Batteries
- SLI Batteries
- Stationary Batteries
- Traction Batteries
- Seeding Material
Lead Acid Battery
- Industrial Power Storage
- Electric Vehicles
- Portable Devices
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e23u38