DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Selective estrogen receptor degraders - Pipeline Insight, 2022" clinical trials has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This "Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders - Pipeline Insight, 2022" report provides comprehensive insights about 14+ companies and 14+ pipeline drugs in the Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders pipeline landscape.
It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders Emerging Drugs
Elacestrant: Radius Health
Elacestrant is a selective estrogen receptor degrader (SERD), out-licensed to Menarini Group, which is being evaluated for potential use as a once daily oral treatment in patients with ER+/ HER2- advanced breast cancer. Studies completed to date indicate that the compound has the potential for use as a single agent or in combination with other therapies for the treatment of breast cancer. The EMERALD Phase 3 trial is a randomized, open label, active-controlled study evaluating elacestrant as second- or third-line monotherapy in ER+/HER2- advanced/metastatic breast cancer patients.
Giredestrant (formerly GDC 9545) is an oral selective estrogen receptor degrader, being developed Genentech, for the treatment of breast cancer. The drug is currently in phase 3 of clinical development.
Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report.
Major Players working on Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders
There are approx. 14+ key companies which are developing the Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders. The companies which have their Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, Radius Health.
This report covers around 14+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III and
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
The Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration.
Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders drugs.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders.
Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders Report Insights
- Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
- How many companies are developing Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders drugs?
- How many Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Selective Estrogen Receptor Degraders and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Radius Health
- Olema Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Aragon Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company
- G1 Therapeutics
- Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical
- Zeno Alpha
- Atossa Therapeutics
- OP 1250
- LY 3484356
- RG 6047
- LSZ 102
- SCO 120
- LX 039
- AZD 9833
- ZN c5
- D 0502
- Fulvestrant intraductal
- EC 372
For more information about this clinical trials report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lxj9v6