DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "6G Communications: Materials and Components Markets 2023-2043" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
6G Communications will definitely happen, opening up considerable opportunities for added-value materials and electronic, optical and electrical components. Over one billion dollars are committed already and 50 major companies and countries are increasingly involved. Startling likely benefits make it a one-way bet. Healthily, the obsession with non-hardware aspects is now turning to the hardware aspects essential for success.
This report gives the materials and component forecasts, roadmaps and analysis based on reasonable stated assumptions concerning standards, frequencies, timing and so on. See the problems that are your opportunities.
To materials and component companies, this report is invaluable in cutting through the acronym and jargon incontinence of the existing material. In previous work, sometimes there are six different terms for the same thing, some terms mean many different things and acronyms are rarely defined at all. Indeed the tsunami of mathematics makes aspiring hardware manufacturers want to kill themselves.
In contrast, this report is full of new infograms, graphs, tables and pictures pulling it all together strictly from the materials and component point of view. It is essential to be up to date in this fast-evolving subject if you are to participate so there is a huge amount of 2022 research and expert viewpoints appraised from 2022 and constant updates. See gaps in the market for thermal, electronic, optical and energy harvesting materials, reconfigurable intelligent surfaces RIS and metamaterials. Learn why graphene, GaAs, InP, other 3-5 compounds, vanadium dioxide, silicas, aluminas, celluloses, silicones, liquid crystals, SiGe, ITO, fluoropolymers, PET and fine metals etc., are in the frame. Think added value versions such as silica hydrogels and aerogels and vanadium dioxide as a metamaterial pattern. 6G could create one of the largest markets for printed electronics.
The report is critical not evangelistic. Materials lessons from the research pipeline and our appraisals are given in comparison tables, infograms, new scenic images showing marine, land, indoor and other deployment with parameters and likely participants named. Throughout see a large number of recent references for your drill-down on specifics.
- LG Electronics
- Samsung Electronics
- SK Telecom
Questions answered include:
- Which base station materials proliferate?
- 6G effect on X-Reality, IoT, smartphones?
- 6G smartphone thermal materials forecast?
- Surge in thermal infrastructure. When, why?
- Likely 6G frequencies - materials implications?
- Materials targeted by major regional investments in 6G?
- Technology, launches and standards roadmaps for 2023-2043?
- Component lessons from the THz research pipeline through 2022?
- Visible light communication vital: free space, LiFi, fiber optic, infrared parts?
- What 6G infrastructure will become essential by land, water and aerospace?
- Why so much graphene, GaAs, InP and derivatives, silicas, silicones, aluminas?
- Reconfigurable intelligent surfaces vital. Costs, reasons, forecasts, technical roadmap?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary and 15 forecasts 2023-2043
3. Thermal management: 6G materials, devices, facilities
4. Reconfigurable Intelligent surfaces
5. Devices - 6G Optical, electronic and electrical devices: development status and potential
6. Graphene and other 2D materials for 6G Communications
7. Other materials: 6G Optical, electronic, electrical and micro-mechanical
8. 6G Communications projects world wide involving material and component research
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f8ycmr