DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "LED Lighting Market Research Report by Product (Lamps and Luminaires), Application, End Use, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global LED Lighting Market size was estimated at USD 73.91 billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 81.28 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 10.23% to reach USD 132.62 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the LED Lighting Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global LED Lighting Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global LED Lighting Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global LED Lighting Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global LED Lighting Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global LED Lighting Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global LED Lighting Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global LED Lighting Market?
- Growing stringent government regulations on lighting for safety and better visibility
- Rising preference of LEDs in SUVs and premium vehicles
- Increasing demand for LED lighting in outdoor applications
- Capital intensive LED lighting
- Growth in infrastructure development coupled with investment in smart city projects
- Technological advancements in LED lighting
- Fluctuation in prices of raw materials
- Acuity Brands Lighting Inc.
- Dialight PLC
- GE Current
- General Electric Company
- Havells India Limited
- Heliospectra AB
- IDEAL Industries, Inc.
- LSI Industries Inc.
- LumiGrow, Inc.
- Nichia Corporation
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Signify N.V.
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc.
- Syska LED Lights Private Limited
- Toshiba Lighting and Technology Corporation
- Wipro Enterprises (P) Ltd.
- Zumtobel Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yi8ggs