DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bleaching Agents Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bleaching agents market reached a value of US$ 801.2 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 1031.4 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% during 2022-2027.
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Hawkins Inc.
- Siemer Milling
- Supraveni Chemicals
- Spectrum Chemicals
- Gujarat Alkalies
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- The Clorox Company
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, they are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor
A bleaching agent is a chemical product that is used industrially or domestically to whiten or remove the color from different materials and products. It is typically used in households to whiten clothes and remove stains or as a disinfectant in laundry detergents and surface cleaners. It is primarily available in the liquid form as a dilute solution of sodium hypochlorite and in the powdered form containing the formulation of calcium hypochlorite
The extensive application of bleaching agents across industries such as textile and paper is the key factor driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, in the food and beverage industry, they are used in the preparation of bakery dough for improving its structure and increasing elasticity. These agents are also used as an additive in flour to decolor the yellowish appearance of the raw mill flour and make it ready for market supply.
In addition to this, they are widely used for sanitizing swimming pools and play a crucial role in purifying water to make it suitable for drinking. As a result, increasing investments in wastewater treatment plants by governments of several countries, along with the introduction of chlorine-free or green bleaching agents with low chemical residue and emissions, are contributing significantly to the market growth. Bleaching agents also find wide utilization in the cosmetic and beauty industry in hair dyes and teeth whitening products, and in the chemical industry as an oxidizing agent
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global bleaching agents market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global bleaching agents industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global bleaching agents industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global bleaching agents industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global bleaching agents industry?
- What is the structure of the global bleaching agents industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global bleaching agents industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global bleaching agents industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Bleaching Agents Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Form
5.6 Market Breakup by End-User Industry
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Form
8 Market Breakup by End-User Industry
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
13.1 Key Price Indicators
13.2 Price Structure
13.3 Margin Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dcpe8c