DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerospace Coatings Market by Resin Type, Technology User Type , End Use Industry , Application - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aerospace Coatings Market size was valued at USD 2.15 billion in 2021, and it is anticipated to project an elevation of USD 3.42 billion by 2030, growing with a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022-2030.
The global aerospace coatings market held a volumetric sale of 684.6 kilotons in 2021 that is expected to level-up up to 1137.8 kilotons by 2030, with a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022-2030.
Aerospace coatings offer a high protection shield against extreme temperature ranges, intense ultraviolet exposure, erosion from air drag, corrosion due to humidity and help in deflecting the impact of high velocity dust particles. Reducing the weight of the aircraft, it helps resist cracking due to fluctuating air pressures as well as contact with aggressive fluids.
Market Dynamics and Trends
- The global aerospace coatings market is in a bloom, owing to the ever-increasing travel and global trades. The upsurge in cargo traffic, growing preferences towards air travel, fostering international trade and rise in disposable incomes are altogether attributable for propelling the market growth. Besides, factors such as increasing investments in the military aviation and defense sectors, specifically in the emerging economies, shall positively influence the global market.
- However, factors like stringent regulatory standards regarding use of some chemicals, time-consuming verification processes, as well as expensive raw materials are expected to hamper the growth of the global aerospace coatings market.
- Moreover, factors such as growing demand for next-gen aircrafts to replace existing ones, increasing preferences towards light weight coatings as well as ongoing R&D activities to reduce carbon footprints, are paving the way for lucrative opportunities in the aerospace coatings market.
The North American region dominated the global aerospace coatings market in the past, and it is anticipated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period. This is attributable to the factors such as the thriving aerospace industry, high R&D investments, and technological advancements.
The Asia-Pacific region holds the second largest market share in the global aerospace coatings market, and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. This is attributable to major investments by the developing countries to develop new air routes, upgradation of existing airports, development of long-haul airline routes as well as increased air defense budget of developing countries majorly India and China.
The cutting-edge product launches, facility expansions and collaborations among the market players are taking the global aerospace coatings market to new heights. For instance, in October 2019, the global leader in motion and control technologies, Parker Hannifin Corporation took over the LORD Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced adhesives and coatings, as well as vibration and motion control technologies, paying a hefty USD 3.675 billion. With this acquisition, Parker aims at creating a strong organization opting to deliver robust material science capabilities, advanced electrification, and high-tech aerospace product
Key Topics Covered:
2. Aerospace Coatings Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot, 2021 - 2030, Million USD
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for Commercial Aircraft
184.108.40.206. Rapid Urbanization
220.127.116.11. Advancements in the Aerospace industry
18.104.22.168. Stringent and time-consuming regulatory policies
22.214.171.124. Negative impact of COVID-19 on Aerospace Coating
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for the Epoxy Resins
4. Global Aerospace Coatings Market, By Resin Type
4.4. Other Types
5. Global Aerospace Coatings Market, By Technology
5.2. Solvent Based Coatings
5.3. Water Based Coatings
5.4. Powder Coatings
6. Global Aerospace Coatings Market, By User Type
6.2. Original Equipment Manufacturer
6.3. Maintainance, Repair And Overhaul
7. Global Aerospace Coatings Market, By End-User
7.2. Commercial Aviation
7.3. Military Aviation
7.4. General Aviation
8. Global Aerospace Coatings Market, By Application
9. Global Aerospace Coatings Market, By Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aegl8o