DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Marine Lubricants Market Research Report by Product (Compressor Oil, Engine Oil, and Hydraulic Fluid), Type, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Marine Lubricants Market size was estimated at USD 9,567.11 million in 2021, USD 10,012.11 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.82% to reach USD 12,695.63 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Marine Lubricants Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Marine Lubricants Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Marine Lubricants Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Marine Lubricants Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Marine Lubricants Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Marine Lubricants Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Marine Lubricants Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Marine Lubricants Market?
- Global shipping industry driven by infrastructural developments
- Emerging emission abatement technologies
- Increasing demand of environmentally acceptable lubricants
- Significant slowdown in trade activities leading to increase in number of idle ships
- Highly attractive market prospects for bio-based marine lubricants
- Increasing shift from Group-I to Group-II base stocks
- Volatility in crude oil prices with tightening supply
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.
- Avin Oil SA
- Bel-Ray Co. Inc.
- Blaser Swisslube AG
- BP PLC.
- Buhmwoo Chemical Ind. Co. Ltd.
- Chevron Corporation
- Exxonmobil Corporation
- Fuchs Petrolub SE
- Gulf Oil International
- H&R GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Kluber Lubrication
- PetroChina Co. Ltd.
- PetroFer Chemie
- Petronas Lubricants International
- Phillips 66
- Quaker Chemical Corp.
- Quepet Lubricants
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC.
- Sinopec Corporation
- Stanley Group
- Total S.A.
- Unimarine LLC
- Vickers Oil
- World Fuel Service Corporation
- Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j1kxeh