DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Retinal Imaging Devices Market Research Report by Type (Fluorescein Angiography, Fundus Camera, and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)), End User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market size was estimated at USD 4,680.68 million in 2021, USD 5,021.09 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.44% to reach USD 7,203.46 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Retinal Imaging Devices Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market?
- Growing incidence and cases of ophthalmic diseases
- Increasing volume of strategic initiatives
- Integration of imaging modalities with artificial intelligence and the development of portable devices
- High cost of Fundus Camera, and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Increasing development of launching advanced retinal imaging solutions
- Increasing medical healthcare in emerging economies
- Increasing number of product recalls
- Aimil Ltd
- Apollo Medical Optics, Ltd
- AQUYRE Biosciences
- Argus Science, LLC
- Avinger, Inc
- Axsun Technologies Inc
- Basler AG
- BaySpec, Inc.
- Beye, LLC
- BioMedTech LLC
- Biosensors International Group
- Biotex Inc
- CenterVue SpA
- DualAlign LLC
- Epipole Ltd.
- Eyenuk Inc.
- Forus Health Pvt. Ltd.
- NIDEK CO., LTD.
- Olympus Corporation
- Optomed Oy
- Optos plc
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Shanghai New Eyes Medical Inc
- Thorlabs, Inc
- Topcon Corporation
- ZEISS International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ma12vq