Emerging Asia has been one of the most exciting regions in emerging markets during the last two decades and this trend is expected to continue, though the pace of growth has slowed down as the economies transform and mature.
By 2040, emerging Asia will account for almost a third of global GDP and more than a quarter of consumer spending, highlighting huge opportunities for business and investors. Risks will remain, requiring business to be agile to identify sweet spots and overcome challenges.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on the analyst's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments.
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
2. Emerging Asia Growth Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eu99uh.