DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Load Balancer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global load balancer market reached a value of US$ 4.3 billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach US$ 8.9 billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 13.1% during 2022-2027.
- A10 Networks Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc)
- Array Networks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Cloudflare Inc.
- F5 Inc.
- Fastly Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Radware Ltd
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different End-use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A load balancer is a device that reverses proxy and distributes network or application traffic to various servers. It immediately redirects its workload to a backup server if a server fails and mitigates the impact on End-users. It helps perform specific tasks and increase the capacity and reliability of applications, thereby improving their overall performance by decreasing the burden on servers associated with managing and maintaining application and network sessions. Besides this, as they are scalable, flexible, efficient and assists in reducing downtime, the utilization of load balancers is increasing in retail, energy, manufacturing, information and technology (IT) and telecom, and other sectors across the globe.
Due to rising interconnectivity, organizations worldwide are focusing on responding faster to clients or user requests. Moreover, the growing number of internet users on account of the boosting sales of smartphones and the increasing penetration of the internet are positively influencing the adoption of the cloud. This, in turn, is propelling the demand for load balancers around the world.
Apart from this, the proliferation of internet connectivity, server virtualization, and the rising adoption of connected devices and the remote working model is strengthening the growth of the market. The surge in data center traffic due to increasing machine-to-machine connectivity in developing economies is also impelling the growth of the market.
Additionally, leading players are continuously working on innovating and upgrading load balancer solutions to compete in the market effectively. Furthermore, due to the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), several enterprises are shifting towards digital transformation. This can also be accredited to rising investments by governing agencies in network infrastructure, which is projected to stimulate the growth of the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global load balancer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global load balancer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the enterprise size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the End-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global load balancer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Load Balancer Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Component
8 Market Breakup by Deployment Mode
9 Market Breakup by Enterprise Size
10 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pvcdzo