DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global 3PL Market (2022-2027) by Services, Mode of Transport, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global 3PL Market is estimated to be USD 1.3 Tn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.85 Tn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.3%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global 3PL Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of - Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of - Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global 3PL Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses Global 3PL Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global 3PL Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Rapid Development of Logistics Infrastructure
- Shift Towards E-Commerce and Omnichannel Fulfillment
- Increasing Company's Focus to Enhance Operation and Reduce Operational Cost
- Globalization Increasing Logistic Activities
- Changing Fuel Costs
- Lack of Logistics Control
- Government Initiatives in Logistics Sector
- Technology Advancement to Provide Service Enhancement
- Complexity Associated with Cross Border Transportation
The Global 3PL Market is segmented based on Services, Mode of Transport, End-User, and Geography.
- Services, the market is classified into Domestic Transportation Management, Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC), International Transportation Management, Value-added Warehousing and Distribution, and Other.
- Mode of Transport, the market is classified into Railways, Roadways, Water Ways, and Airways.
- End-User, the market is classified into Consumer and Retail, Automotive, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and Other.
- Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- A.P. Moller -Maersk
- Agility Logistics Supply Chain
- Americold Logistics
- C. H. Robinson
- DB Schenker AG
- DTDC Express Limited
- DHL Group
- FedEx Corporation
- Hitachi Transport System
- Kerry Logistics Network Limited
- Kintetsu World Express
- Kokusai Express
- Landstar System
- Lloyd Fraser Group Ltd
- Nippon Express
- Parcel Hub
- Penske logistics
- Ryder System
- Union Pacific Corporation
- United Parcel Service
- XPO Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mf2y9m