The Food and Nutrition: Beyond the Pandemic global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the health and wellness marketplace, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends, categories and geographies as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought permanent changes and new opportunities to global packaged food markets. As many working hours will stay in the home, so will many eating and food shopping occasions. The ubiquitous e-commerce channel will lead to shorter, more local routes to consumers whilst offering faster delivery that will help recreate impulse purchase behavior. Supply chains need to be future-proofed with a sustainability lens on.
It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing wellbeing market - be they new product developments, packaging and ingredients innovations, introduction of new regulatory schemes, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or retail pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Product Coverage: Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients, Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data Coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Impact of COVID-19 on Food and Nutrition
3. What do consumers want beyond the pandemic?
4. Meeting consumer needs beyond the pandemic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c5hj2o