DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cosmetic Pigments Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for cosmetic pigment is expected to register a CAGR of over 6.25% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Croda International Plc
- DIC CORPORATION
- IFC Solutions
- Koel Colours Pvt. Ltd
- Merck KGaA
- Ocres de France
- Sandream Impact LLC
- Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited
- Sun Chemical
Key Market Trends
Inorganic Pigment Segment to Continue its Dominance
- Inorganic pigments are chemical compounds not based on carbon and are usually metallic salts precipitated from solutions.
- These pigments can be defined as insoluble compounds with a basis of metallic ions. Furthermore, inorganic pigments are generally very resistant to the effects of light because the energy required to generate a breakdown of bonds is greater than that provided by sunlight.
- Additionally, most inorganic pigments are manufactured at high temperatures and are generally not affected by the process temperatures, making them resistant to heat.
- Inorganic colors (pigments) are composed of insoluble metallic compounds derived from natural sources (e.g., china clay, carbon deposits) or are synthesized. Inorganic pigments consist of iron oxides, chromium oxides, ultramarines, manganese violet, white pigments, and pearlescent effects.
- High stability of inorganic pigment color and high particle dispersion make it a popular choice in the manufacture of cosmetics products. The dispersion benefits of inorganic pigment are expected to increase the industry's growth rate and the development of the worldwide inorganic pigment market, in the coming years.
- Therefore, due to the above-mentioned factors, the inorganic pigments segment is likely to dominate the cosmetic pigments market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Currently, the Asia-Pacific region dominates the global market for the cosmetic pigments market. China and Japan are the leading consumers of cosmetic pigments in the region.
- The increasing cosmetic production capacities and consumption in countries, such as China, India, and ASEAN countries, are expected to increase the demand for cosmetic pigments in the region.
- The estimated revenue of face products in China was USD 2842.4 million in 2020. It is projected to reach USD 4986.3 million in 2025. Also, the estimated revenue of lip products in the country was USD 3121.5 million in 2020, and it is expected to be USD 5011.4 million in 2025.
- The estimated revenue of face products in India was USD 1312.9 million in 2020, and it is projected to reach USD 2037.2 million in 2025. Also, the estimated revenue of lip products in the country was USD 1282.3 million in 2020, and it is likely to reach USD 1825.9 million in 2025.
- All these factors are expected to make Asia-Pacific region to dominate the global market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Cosmetic Products in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Rapidly Growing Demand for Organic Pigments
4.2.1 New Medical Technologies for Beauty Enhancement
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Facial Makeup
5.1.2 Lip Products
5.1.3 Hair Colour Products
5.1.4 Eye Makeup
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dh21ll