DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electrophysiology Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global electrophysiology market to grow with a CAGR of 13% over the forecast period from 2021-2027.
The report on the global electrophysiology market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The study on electrophysiology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on electrophysiology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global electrophysiology market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global electrophysiology market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the electrophysiology market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the electrophysiology market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global electrophysiology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The companies covered in the report include:
- GE Healthcare (US)
- Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (China)
- Boston Scientific (US)
- EP Solutions (Switzerland)
- Imricor Medical Systems (US)
- Increasing technological advancements in electrophysiology devices.
- Growing development of procedures.
- Expanding adoption of electrophysiology (EP) for treatment of structural heart diseases.
- High capital, procedure and maintenance costs
- Increasing preference of patients towards hospitals.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Electrophysiology Market Highlights
2.2. Electrophysiology Market Projection
2.3. Electrophysiology Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Electrophysiology Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Electrophysiology Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Disease Indication
3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-Use
3.5.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Electrophysiology Market
4. Electrophysiology Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Electrophysiology Market by Product
5.1. EP Ablation Catheters
5.2. EP Laboratory Devices
6. Global Electrophysiology Market by Disease Indication
6.1. Atrial Fibrillation
6.2. Atrial Flutter
6.3. Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
6.4. Wolff-parkinson-white Syndrome (WPW)
7. Global Electrophysiology Market by End-Use
7.2. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7.3. Academic and Research Institutes
8. Global Electrophysiology Market by Region 2021-2027
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Electrophysiology Market by Product
8.1.2. North America Electrophysiology Market by Disease Indication
8.1.3. North America Electrophysiology Market by End-Use
8.1.4. North America Electrophysiology Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Electrophysiology Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lznl7m