DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Phone Type, Distribution Channel, Coverage, End-User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market is estimated to be USD 39.56 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 67 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.112%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of - Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of - Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Increased Risk of Non-Payment
- Increasing Digitization of Financial Services
- Increase in Business Operations
- Growth in Strict Terms and Conditions
- Complex Governing Rules
- Adds More Cost on Doing Business
- Advancements in Technologies
- Demand for Customized Trade Services
- Fraud and Cyber Attacks Concerns
The Global Mobile Phone Insurance Market is segmented based on Phone Type, Distribution Channel, Coverage, End-User,and Geography.
- Phone Type, the market is classified into Budget Phone, Mid and High-End Phones, and Premium Smartphone.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Offline and Online.
- Coverage, the market is classified into Physical Damage, Internal Component Failure, Theft and Loss Protection, and Others.
- End-User, the market is classified into Business and Individual.
- Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Apple Inc.
- American International Group, Inc.
- Assurant, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- AmTrust Financial.
- Brightstar Corp.
- GoCare Warranty Group
- Post Office
- Allianz Insurance
- Better Buy Insurance
- Blackberry Limited
- Gadget Cover
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- O2 Mobile Insurance
- Syska Gadget secure
- Times Global
- Onsite Go Mobile Insurance
- Acko Mobile Insurance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1xjvus