DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations and Growth Opportunities In Digital Care Platforms, Novel Catheters, Imaging, and Surgery Planning Solutions" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report profiles a wide range of innovations from the advanced medical device and imaging industry. The issue includes novel catheter technologies, such as drug-coated balloons, focused force coronary dilation catheters, and endovascular ultrasound-guided endovenous valve forrmation systems. Some of the digital innovations include virtual reality-based pain relief, AI-based behavioral care, non-invasive digital glucose monitoring, virtual prenatal and postpartum care, and digital wound management solutions.
Other medical imaging and surgical visualization technology innovations, such as functional brain positron emission tomography, patient-specific three-dimensional (3D) surgery planning, and intraoperative 3D X-ray holographic visualization have also been covered. These innovations portray the diversity in their technology readiness levels, indicating an immediate or potential market impact. The growth opportunities for all these advanced medical device technologies are also covered in this issue.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development, and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology, image-guided surgery and healthcare IT-related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research cover cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies platforms.
Innovations and Growth Opportunities In Digital Care Platforms, Novel Catheters, Imaging, and Surgery Planning Solutions
- Innovations in Medical Devices and Imaging
- At-Home Immersive Therapeutics for Chronic Pain Relief
- Cost-Effective Self-Directed Therapy Empowering Patients with Real-World Coping Skills
- Appliedvr - Investor Dashboard
- Precise Localized Heat Therapy for Evaporative Dry Eye Disease
- Open Eye Design Allowing Comfort for Patients During Therapy
- Sight Sciences - Investor Dashboard
- Minimally Invasive Urethral Drug-Coated Balloon
- Drug Delivery to the Urethral Wall Limits the Recurrence of Urethral Stricture
- Urotronic - Investor Dashboard
- AI-Powered Voice Technology for Efficient Behavioral Care Delivery
- Eleos' State-Of-The-Art Voice Analysis and Ai For Clinicians' Administrative Tasks Allowing Time for Effective Behavioral Care for Patients
- Eleos Health - Investor Dashboard
- Noninvasive Pain-Free Digital Technology for Glucose Monitoring
- Gsense Device With Nanotechnology-Based Sensor and AI to Measure Glucose Using Patient's Saliva As A Sample
- Nutrix Gmbh - Investor Dashboard
- Cost-Effective Functional Brain Imaging Device
- Ultra-Compact Pet Brain Imaging System for Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease
- Positrigo Ag - Investor Dashboard
- 3D Planning Software for Orthopedic Implant Surgery
- Numex Planning Software For Efficient Simulation and Planning Of Orthopedic Surgery
- Numex Gmbh - Investor Dashboard
- Ar, Telecollaboration, and Spatial Data for Transforming Surgery and Patient Care
- Mediview'S Combination Technology Designed for Surgical Navigation, Diagnostic Imaging, and Improved Patient Care
- Mediview Xr Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Portable Electrocardiogram Device For Monitoring Cardiac Health-Related Issues In Patients
- Simple To Use Device For Hassle-Free Ecg Monitoring
- Sunfox Technologies Private Limited-Investor Dashboard
- Virtual Prenatal and Postpartum Care Platform for Expectant Mothers
- Comprehensive Platform That Offers Maternal Care Education and Health Monitoring
- 1Eq Inc-Investor Dashboard
- Comprehensive Digital Wound Management Solution
- Digital Wound Care Solution That Increases Health Literacy Among Patients
- Acelity, Inc - Investor Dashboard
- Focused Force Coronary Dilation Catheter
- Focused Force Dilation Enables Safe and Controlled Modification of Stenosis
- Orbusneich Medical-Investor Dashboard
- Non-Implant Endovenous Valve Formation for Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- The Cost-Effective Treatment System Can Form Monocuspid, Bicuspid, and Multilevel Valves in a Single Procedure
- Intervene Inc.-Investor Dashboard
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r6ihnd